Ok EVERYONE- want to know who is going to be reading this website and others?

by Newly Enlightened 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

While everyone has been bickering back and forth, I decided to do something positive to move forward. As most of you know back in Jan our family marked us as apostates and started shunning us.

So I wrote to all of my Congress-people and told them what is going on with the JW's. I told them how they are breaking up families, teaching the children intolerance, etc. I sent copies of the dot to dots with the VIOLENT pictures from the Bible Stories book, etc. Someone from JW struggle wrote a letter to whomever describing how his life had been ruined by WTBT$.

I don't have any affiliation with any activists websites. I did this on my own and just wanted you all to know why I did this.

I got this back today and I've gotten 2 more just like it. So while you're all fighting, just remember that Congress is going to be looking at these posts now and I wanted them to see the heartbreaking way how WTBT$ is breaking up families. Just something to think about.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Nice job NE. I will follow suit here in California. I can't really see your scan. Do you have another image?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh, great.. we just became participants in the UN destroying all religions except JW's... LOL!! I can't really read the letter, it's fuzzy.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I tried to make it as large as I could. Ok, try this one:

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Not to be Debbie Downer, but that letter is probably automated, and the first two sentences within the first paragraph are left blank for editing purposes. The same letter was probably sent out to 100 other people today, with the first and second sentence varying from everything including gum on the sidewalk, and people that double park, to whether charcoal grilling is more effective than gas grilling.

Dear Mr.______

Thank you so much for bringing these double car parking citizens to my attention. My staff is reviewing the scenarios you've presented to us.

I truly do appreciate...........

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

If you really want a Politicians attention......."My apologies for not voting or donating to your past campaign, the Watchtower Society forbids members from voting, or fundraising for political parties. Anyone doing so is Shunned and members are forbidden to speak or do business with the transgressor." Since I have left the cult, I would like assist with your re-election campaign, where can I send a check???????"

That should get you a little more action.

• Watkins
    Watkins

Nice, NE!

Lol, Data-Dog - that thought popped into my mind too, except:

we just became participants in the UN destroying all religions except ESPECIALLY JW's(!)

They are an unholy cult, but any ban on them or curtailing of their activities will certainly be seen by them as some sort of prophetic wt truth. It won't be understood that it's really because it's a freakin' cult, no. I was told something along the lines of 'end-time governments pointedly turning on Jehovah's Witnesses' is like 'touching Jehovah's eyeball' - it will be a sure sign to them that "the end is really, really, seriously, really, near now!" What better way to make the r&f buckle down and start sending bigger donations, wasting more time, selling more magazines. This is one pyramid scheme that's absolutely genius... evil genius.

watkins

• whathappened
    whathappened

Cool...bad publicity for the Watchtower Society...it can't hurt!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

It may be a generated letter, which is fine. But how can they just throw away or ignore the violent pictures from the children's book & dot to dots that I sent them?

It doesn't really matter what I got back, it's how they viewed those things i sent them that is the bigger question. I also threw in there the quote from the psychologists in Norway that said JW's were raising the next generation of serial killers.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

TS is probably right to an extent, although if a member starts getting a lot of letters on the same topic or it's particularly compelling, the office might have a staff member look into it. It can't hurt to raise awareness, although I don't see how Congress could do anything about violent children's books.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit