Kermit Gosnell, MD.

by Glander 65 Replies latest social current

• Glander
    Glander

He is accused of performing "abortions" after the birth of live babies. Where does Planned Parenthood stand on this case?

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Glander: They are silent. Planned Parenthood has no problem with murdering infants. This is infanticide and Planned Parenthood has said before that whether or not a child, who is born alive after a botched abortion, should be saved is up to the parent and the doctor. Disgusting.

Don't take my word for it, here's Planned Parenthood testifying before congress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEv1afKaLhA

• designs
    designs

If I remember the account here these were unborn babies 20-24 weeks along where they could have survived in neonatal care. Many States have limits of 6-12 weeks after which a request for an abortion is denied unless the mother's health is at risk.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I'm not surprised that he chose not to testify himself; it's risky for a defendant to expose himself to cross-examination by an experienced prosecutor. But to call no witnesses at all, no former co-workers, no prior clients, no character witnesses, no outside experts for the defense? That is unusual, especially when capital punshment is a possibility!

• talesin
    talesin

This man seems to be a monster .... uggh!

My negative experiences with DOCTORS in the past 3 years make me feel NO surprise that such people are 'practicing medicine' but it is still quite shocking ...

I can't comment on PP's response, because the press is not to be trusted (so MANY lies),, but he truly is a piece of excrement.

Known prior complaints

• 1989 and 1993 - cited by Pennsylvania Department of Health for having no nurses in the recovery room. [1] :53
    • 1996 - censured and fined in both Pennsylvania and New York states, for employing unlicensed personnel. [1] :53
    • Around 1996 - Pediatrician Dr Schwartz - the former head of adolescent services at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and as of 2010, Philadelphia’s health commissioner - testified in the 2010 hearing that around 1996 or 1997 he had hand-delivered a letter of complaint about Gosnell's practice to the Secretary of Health’s office and stopped referring patients to the clinic, but received no response. [1] :143-145
    • 2000 - Civil lawsuit filed on behalf of the children of Semika Shaw, who had called the clinic the day after an abortion to report heavy bleeding, and died 3 days later of a perforated uterus and a bloodstream infection. The case alleged that Gosnell had failed to tell her to return to the clinic or seek emergency medical care. It was settled out of court in 2002 for $900,000. [10] [18]
    • Around 2001 - Gosnell claimed to be providing children’s vaccines under a program administered by the Health Department’s Division of Disease Control, but was repeatedly suspended for failing to maintain logs and for storing vaccines in unsanitary inappropriate refrigerators and at improper temperatures. [1] :199
    • December 2001 - ex-employee Marcella Choung gave what the Grand Jury would later call "a detailed written complaint" to the Pennsylvania Department of State which she followed up with an interview in March 2002. [1] :176-180
    • 2006 - Civil lawsuit filed by patient but dismissed as out of time. The complaint was that Gosnell had been unable to complete an abortion but then apparently failed or refused to call paramedics or other clinical emergency personnel, after she had needed help. The patient reported, "I really felt like he was going to let me die." [14]

In total during the course of his career, 46 known lawsuits had been filed against Gosnell over some 32 years. [19] Observers have claimed that there was a complete failure by Pennsylvania regulators who had overlooked other repeated concerns brought to their attention, including lack of trained staff, "barbaric" conditions, and a high level of illegal late-term abortions. [20]

• talesin
    talesin

The doctor who crippled me will never go to court, and how many other MD's are out there, maiming, crippling and killing babies / adults because of incompetence or just plain cruelty ???????

Ugh, I have come to hate the medical profession over the past five years ... not just because of my own experience, but I also have a friend whose BRAIN SURGEON screwed up his surgery and then fled the state.

You can't trust ANYBODY nowadays .............. the almighty dollar RULES.

• talesin
  • Glander
    Glander

This is revolting. What the F---?

Dr. Mengele, move over.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Can anyone find one mainstream/credible media outlet that has verified Planned Parenthood's alleged testimony? One? I can't.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I've been keeping up a bit and reading about some of the horrors that Kermit Gosnell caused. If anyone decides to read some of the details, I warn you to be very careful, as some of it is so graphic and cruel it can literally cause nightmares. I don't even feel comfortable linking to any of the articles here as they are really, REALLY bad. Search at your own risk.

I hope that this guy gets sent away for a long time. Unfortunately, I feel that there are more abortion "Doctors" who are secretly doing the same types of things behind closed doors and away from scrutiny. Hopefully these monsters will all be caught and be brought accountable for what they have done to defenseless and innocent babies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit