New understanding of the GB/FDS

by Awakened at Gilead 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hey man!

You're a true prophet.

I suspect that the massive increases in the number of partakers helped them to decide to make if official that only the GB is the FDS. But it really complicates their historical timeline of WT since the GB is a construct of the 1970s, and not dating back to 1914. Once again they have to get out the smoke and mirrors and rewrite history to fit their teachings.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

So the Governing Body are getting food from Jesus Christ from somewhere deep within the inner chambers of the Brooklyn Bethel

and then dispensing that food to their domestics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBXBH1DOemM

• ablebodiedman
  • ablebodiedman
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

this is so true, the coming july 15th wt says Russel was a figuretive John the baptist, so then that would make the GB/F&ds a figuretive who??

• blondie
    blondie

So if Russell is a figurative JTB, who the WTS says died without any hope of going to heaven as an anointed Christian, fit into the 144,000?

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Bttt

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Interesting question Blondie, from a year ago, which no one has bothered to try and answer.

If C T Russell is now likened to John the Baptist and John the Baptist did not go to heaven, does that suggest perhaps there is new light coming that the 144,000 is going to be reclassified as a modern day, post-1914 group only????

Rev 7

12 tribes of Israel = all those with a heavenly calling from 33C.E. onwards

144,000 = modern day group only, formed post-1914

Great crowd = earthly class only

?

• prologos
    prologos

yy, that would be new light, because

right now the 12 tribes are the earthly class.

WT would base this New interpretaion on " --and I found myself IN THE LORD'S DAY--"= since 1914.

Can that wt "John the Baptist = Russel" quotation be posted?

I thought D Splane said they are done with that antitype beyond - direct - Bible - quotation thing?

• Clambake
    Clambake

JW_We are not a cult, cults have blind loyality to a small number of humans leaders or human leader . Our leadership is the annoited remant of the heavenly hopers, the 8500 or so remaining on earth.

Normal person- But I know afew heavenly hopers, they don't set WTS policy. Isn't is all coming from afew men in New York.

JW- the governing body speaks for the remant.

Normal person- So you are basically a cult because cults have blind loyality to a small number of humans leaders or human leader.

JW-No

Normal person- How so

JW-You have been reading apostate literature.

Normal person- You are not answering my question.

JW- Jehovah save me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit