by noonehome 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Matt chapter 23 denying people the kigdom

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Its all so fantastic.

What phenomenol entertainment!!!

All of it....right under their noses......but they are more concerned with where they are going for a beer after this faith strengthening meeting.

• SAHS
    SAHS

Listener:

They have included both the anointed and the other sheep as 'domestics'. ”

The events taking place in that farmer’s field illustrate how and when Jesus would gather out of mankind the entire wheat class—anointed Christians who will rule with him in his Kingdom. ”

That’s a good point, and I’m glad you brought it up. Now that I remember – in 1919 the domestic “wheat class” then being gathered was solely the anointed. The appointment at that time would basically have been the select (elitist?) group of anointed, a.k.a. the Governing Body, over the rest of the anointed (i.e., a very small group of anointed appointed to feed the rest of their anointed brothers). As I recall, it wasn’t until 1935 that the domestics formally came to include the non-anointed other sheep (the “Jonadab class”).

So, the Governing Body really was never formally appointed over the entire domestics; only over the anointed wheat class in 1919 (appointment number one). Of course, the domestics right now apparently do include the non-anointed other sheep, but it seems kind of strange that the other sheep were not even identified as being part of the domestics to be fed at 1919 up to 1935.

I think that the ultimate “short answer” to all of this is simply that, in reality, the Governing Body has basically appointed themselves. They’re just still sorting out exactly who they are and who they control. (I think we’ll all be dead before that would ever be ironed out.)

• Listener
    Listener

Great point, the domestics whom they were supposedly appointed over in 1919 didn't include the other sheep as they didn't exist. The appointment over the other sheep could have only occurred around 1935 when they were identified. I wonder what parable/prophecy they have to show that they were given authority over them also?

There are so many holes in their story it is unreconcilable.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The holes certainly form a much larger proportion of their story than any joined up bits, what a shambles !

As I have said a couple of times, if your loved ones who are "in" do not wake up now, with this total nonsense, then they never will, don't hang on in there in the hope, just get out and live to the full the only life you can be sure of.

• BU2B
    BU2B

And all the dubs can say is how logical it all is and how clear it all is!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit