New Light?

by Blind_Of_Lies 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Have the faithful followers been informed of the new light yet? I know its going to be in the July WT (I think) but I dont remember how far in advance those get released. Would someone who doesnt read this forum know about it yet?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have been out for years, but I think it will be "studied" in September, most discussion by JW's, if there is hardly any, will take place then.

A few keen ones will download the Mag as soon as it is on JW.org, which this particular one has been for a week or two, simply to be ahead of the game, some nearly as keen will read it a soon as they pick it up from the K.Hall. About now ?

The vast majority of JW's will not realise any change has happened, a small minority will pick up on the change and laud it as ...................... (fill in the gap with whatever pukey JWism you prefer) and a tiny tiny minority, not even one per Congregation, will realise some of the significance of this "Noo Lite".

It is down to us to feed the questions to them, give them no answers, make them tell us the explanation for this nonsense.

• hoser
    hoser

Most of them are delusional and won`t even notice the difference. I`ve talked with many elders and they don`t even know the doctrines. They are just going through the motions.

• Oubliette
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

"going through the motions", is that the same as swimming through shit ?

• heathen
    heathen

My guess is they will carry on as brainwashed if they've been in for awhile . The WTBTS will once again get away with a whopper of lie under the assumption it's some sort of nu lite . I think at this point they have to admit they are the evil slave and are lying , pretty obvious when you look at it . This new twisting of the FDS dogma is just a way for them to dodge legal liability , they've been exposed as hypocrites , the constant manipulation and demands to do more were nothing more than beating their fellow slaves while they live a comfortable life in brooklyn . They even went to the UN and agreed to their terms and conditions of supporting the mandate , it was interesting how the understanding of the scarlet beast became an unknown political power and I do believe they had people at the studies told in advance to answer without mentioning the UN since I was at the meeting for it and witnessed it.

• Gayle
    Gayle

It's a new light of a lie in the first place.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham .

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I noticed that the WTS was very careful not to say this is "new light", but instead that the revised information is "clarification".

• SAHS
    SAHS

"It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham ."

With a twist of lime and lemon. Shaken, not stirred.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit