UN (again!)

by zound 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The WT will do and say anything to get their foot into the door of any country. Look at the Bulgarian compromise on blood

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

One of the answers to WHY is the perks involved. In one case that I recall the JWs/WTS was using UN trucks to move their publications into a country. They are also able to speak at international conferences discussing everything from payments due to HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS (yes they wanted the money instead of the survivors themselves or their families) to persecution in various countries and get this one, human rights (which they deny to their own members).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I hear ya.

And in spite af all that, including my own conclusions, I still catch myself asking "WTF were they thinking???"

LOL!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

$$$$$$ that's what they were thinking $$$$$$

• mind blown
    mind blown

Interesting Lady Lee. I have't heard those other reasons thanks for the info.....

Any JW other then the GB joining the UN for what ever reason, will find themselves before a JC.

Try joining a church to use free day care so you can go out in service. Try joining the YMCA just to use the swimming pool and see how fast you'll be having a talk with an elder. Try decorating your house in Christmas lights just to be neighbor friendly and see how that goes over.

• excitesinceredetermination

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit