Commitee and disfellowshipment

by Freeof1914 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Wow Freeof1914!! You spoke so well!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FREEOF1914:

I admire your style in flippantly telling them the truth. I wouldn't even humor them by attending. I have NO use for them.

Of course, you have learned that your REAL sin is doubt (and rejection) of the Borganization! The religion can't tolerate this. But, they CAN tolerate child molesters, nutjobs, fraudsters, deadbeats and even a murderer or two. Nobody really knows what they are sitting next to in that religion.

Be glad you're out of there.

• clarity
    clarity

Freeof1914

Well done ...looks like you really are FREE!

I am envious! lol

Congratulations & thank you for the info

clarity

• mind blown
    mind blown

I'm glad you're not Mind F**ked how things transpired

I hope your wife comes around sooner rather then later. You never know. One day she just may surprise you.....

It is truly something how hypocritical the WTS is, along with their false sheppards doing their dirty deeds........

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I wish you peace of mind, I do not know if I can take the pressure of keeping my card as a JW any longer, they are a CULT and I applaud you honesty and truth, please be safe Free1914

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

what happened to 'Make sure of all things ?' etc etc...seems that they are scared oif any questions or discussion of beliefs ..why? because they are on shaky ground. Surely discussing and talking openly about doubts etc is the way to build any real belief or conviction.?..Jesus never told prople what to believe..he asked/answered questions and allowed them to reach rational conclusions?.. what are they afraid of?.... as for the GB....how do they receive instruction from god?...dreams?...or dubious medication?...whole thing seems rotten...

• Freeof1914
    Freeof1914

Tonight my announcement will be given or maybe already has that I am no longer one if the Jehovah's Witnesses. I feel such a load off of me. Literally it feels as if I am walking on my clouds. Last night I made my final rounds saying goodbye to my family. I have never realized how sick and cultish the religion was until last night. My father is 71 yrs old and literally hugged me as if this was the last time he would see me. He has told my wife that he feels he will die without saying another word to me. It sickens me to my stomach to think if how some of my, actually my entire family spoke. My eldest brother sated that he was "happy" this was happening to me, because it was an opportunity to set things right with Jehovah. I am shocked as to how Orwellian it feels once one has stepped out of their orb of influence. I feel happy that I am out, but saddened that my entire family will no longer have any contact with me. I am even more saddened that they will miss out on so many great moments that I am sure to have moving forward. Thank you for all if your support it is much appreciated.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Last night I made my final rounds saying goodbye to my family.

My father is 71 yrs old and literally hugged me as if this was the last time he would see me.

I hate this religion more and more. Sickens me that they think this is LOVE.

My eldest brother sated that he was "happy" this was happening to me, because it was an opportunity to set things right with Jehovah.

I made similar comments like this when I was in. Don't you wish you could just slap some sense into them?

Stay strong. I never got DF'd or DA'd. But I did tell my mom and sister that I no longer believe in any of the crap. The relationship with both changed immediately.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Awesome Freeof1914!

Please accept both my admiration and envy for being so rational, calm, articulate and well reasoned whilst under attack by these blind, venomous and hypocritical serpents.

Might I suggest you are just as good an author as a reader, and that even greater things will unfold in your future.

Greetings, blessings, peace and love to you and yours

Fernando

SEQ, Australia

(Why do followers of the Watchtower religion call themselves “publishers of the Good News” whilst unfamiliar with the “Good News” according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• excitesinceredetermination
    excitesinceredetermination

Freeof1914

Interesting point you brought out when you said:

"Funny, I don't recall Jesus shunning Thomas for not believing. In fact he showed him the PROOF necessary to support the claims of the other apostles. THAT is your responsibility to your flock and you have not fulfilled it, instead you choose to cast me off because of those doubts. EXCELLENT shepherds."

You give your entire life to the wbts's cause and you are given a kick in the back while you are down in return! So disturbing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit