AAWA is here!! (The Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists)

by cedars 535 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Folks, you all need to GET A LIFE - if you dont like the situtation and dont wanna join, dont and please dont "like it" on facebook if you are not set up properly with your settings.

Personally I dumped facebook as I dont have the time, some view it essential to life, like food and water - I dont

But the reality is all GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME, and when you open a NEW Concept, there are "Bugs" -

What Computer program (when installed by an expert) worked perfectly and immediately? - got it?

Please give them at AAWA time and space to work it all out.

STOP BASHING EACH OTHER - SHOW SOME STINKING LOVE

in the words of the dear departed Rodney King "why can't we all get along"

Its sunny and Louisville won it all! (cept the girls team - UCONN took that last night)

Peace to all ;o)

• still thinking
    still thinking

I thought it was 'The Judean peoples front"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Engaging the organization directly is like trying to reason with North Korea. You are never going to get past the point where what they are doing is fundimentaly wrong, and harming the masses. They have their ideals and all they do is feed their followers propoganda. An open invitation to tell them how wrong they are is never going to get any traction. They are already convinced they are right and u are just trying to shut them down.

Turning to Ceaser who has the ability to invistigate, and pass laws or statutes to remedy their harmful doctrine to me is what's going to change things. It took the intervention of the US govt to investigate child abuse in the Hari Krishna religion and that religion went BK in this country as a result. It's worked to some degree with recent court victories. It's hard to ignore losing millions in lawsuits and paying millions to a team of lawyers to lose.

I have to admit that the intention was grand, but as I've posted on other threads, the delivery and follow up gets a big fat fail.

• UsuaIusern@me
    UsuaIusern@me

Does Cedars appear at 2:14?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Huh?

• UsuaIusern@me
    UsuaIusern@me

Does cedars appear at 2:14 in the YouTube video?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh, no that's someone else. Cedars remains anonymous.

Sounds exciting!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

LOL!

Pretty sad when you think about the dashed hopes at the start of the thread actually.

• UsuaIusern@me
    UsuaIusern@me

Have never heard the expression train wreck so often. It's trending on twitter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit