If this is true then expect the GB to get even crazier!!!!

by DATA-DOG 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The delusion is strong with these people.

If they are JWs then all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder the GB are claiming to be god.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I dont know about anyone else but those 'experiences' all seemed to me like they used very similar language, almost as if the same person wrote them. In much the same way all the 'experiences' in the watchtower and awake all seemed to use the same language. I call bullshit.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I was skeptical before I even clicked on the link and continue to be skeptical of the more dramatic accounts. However, one particular account provided a location and certain details of that particular Memorial that would fit with one that I attended. Of course I can't say which one.

Although if I'm sure several hundred people partook in NV, I'll eventually here about through J-dub channels.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I want pictures.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I think the number of partakers will probably go up yet again......but believing that hundreds partook at one single kingdom hall? not likely. I think these stories are fabricated.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So if this is true, then that would explain the new light on the Governing Body self-proclaimed exclusive appointment. I bet they give up counting partakers if this keeps up.

• Mum
    Mum

The wine always flows freely in Nevada! So does the scotch, bourbon, gin, cognac, vodka, etc.

Gambling, booze and whores - that's Nevada.

When we have a memorial out here, it's a success!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit