Shiver Me Timbers I Gots a Bible Study Matey!

by RayPublisher 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

But Jesus still has to do more studying...He still has one...Even after all of these years in heaven...He still keeps the beard.

• JeffT
    JeffT

As long as we're in fantasy land I want to study with Jabba the Hut.

• tiki
    tiki

is this for real or is someone photoshopping and being creatively absurd? seriously - seriously people....it can't be for real.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Soontobe...If Prince knocked on my door I'd invite him in...I'd accept a return visit...LOL I might even dress like a pirate...ahoy!

• Comatose
    Comatose

It's real, just hilarious. The one guy needs a telescope and the other has his sword ready to imminently fight. The pirate in his pirate clothes is just corny and weird. I don't get it.

Hey! Will sexy cowgirl hookers get resurrected in their bustier? With all that lovely spillage? Or French ladies in those tight low cut cleavage dresses. Hmmm

• Heaven
    Heaven

"Born on a Pirate Ship" (say that by pulling the corners of your mouth with your index fingers)

My Mother accused me of doing 'bad things'. So I asked her to define what those bad things were. She snarkily replied "I don't know. But I know you do them!"

• Tater-T
  • talesin
    talesin

Arrrrr! Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh jesus, those idiots at the wtbts are out of their minds!

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Honestly, I had to go to the official www.JW.org website to see it for myself because I thought it was a joke also. NOPE! It's there in living color. June 2013 public copy of the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit