I need some help ! (live in London)

by caath 32 Replies latest jw friends

• caath
    caath

Hi, my name is Catarina and im portuguese.

In portugal the sitiuacion of the country is hard. I want work in ingland (in london), but i dont have any family or friends there. So I remember then in the meetings of jeovah's witnesses we sometimes talk about the brothers and sisthers all aver the world. if someone can help me please give me an email, to talk. Im studyng the bible and preach the good news but im not baptized yet.

I have 18 years only and im afraid to go to a new contry without meet someone. if someone JW have some room to rent, i prefer live in a house of JW than someone of the "world".

PS: I apologize for my English, it may have some errors

• cedars
    cedars

Hello Catarina, welcome to the forum!

You will find many on this website that want to help you.

Before you get baptized and commit your entire life to the Watchtower organization, there is some information you should consider reading so that you can make an informed decision...

www.jwfacts.com | www.jwsurvey.org | www.freeminds.org | www.jwstruggle.com

And here are some JW forums in the Portuguese language. Here you will find more people who will want to help you...

http://extestemunhasdejeova.net/forum/portal.php

http://testemunhasdejeova.forumeiros.com.pt/

I hope that helps.

Cedars

• caath
  • besty
  • caath
    caath

you give me some apostates sites!

i dont have any interest in these sites cedars and besty! I love studyng the bible and talk about all the things i learn, i trust in Jeovahs witness and is organizacion! I want some help of JW.

this forum have JW?? or just apostates and ex JW??????????????

• cedars
    cedars

caath - if you are what you are studying is really the "truth" it will stand up to even the closest scrutiny. It should still make sense, no matter what anyone says against it.

The reason you are told not to go on websites that are critical of the Watchtower is because many of these websites have solid proof that Watchtower is lying to you, and millions of others.

Here is my article on this subject. I hope you are still open-minded and objective enough to read it...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/secrecy-and-deception-watchtower-fights-dirty-in-its-war-against-apostates

Cedars

• caath
    caath

you dont answer my question: this forum have JW? or just apostates and ex JW??

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

This forum has a mix of people on it. Many are still JWs but have found out that the society isn't all it appears to be. Many here have lost families who are still trapped in the organisation. This sort of pain cannot possibly be associated with a loving God. They are part of Babylon the Great and you really should take some time to investigate the truth about them. You are young and could have a wonderful fulfilling life and a relationship with Almighty God Jah, without the WTBS. Please think about doing some research? I wish you well.

Loz x

• cedars
    cedars

caath

This website welcomes people of all beliefs, whether they believe Watchtower is God's organization or not. You will find the same is not entirely true in your local kingdom hall.

The way I see it - you can wake up to the real truth now as an 18-year-old girl with her life ahead of her, or wait until you are in your late 70s with your best years behind you.

It's up to you.

Cedars

• caath
    caath

I dont agree, im sorry. the few things i read about the JW in that tipe of sites i dont agree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit