Target Controversy

by metatron 10 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-contractor-apologizes-for-selling-shooting-targets-of-children.html

I have searched for any debunking of this controversy and come up empty. If true, this is shocking.

metatron

• finally awake
    finally awake

I saw an article about it on the Daily Mail website. Seems like *some* law enforcement agencies felt the need to practice shooting "non-traditional" targets like pregnant women, children, and little old ladies. Of course, I realize that terrorists and other criminals are not above using children to carry out their objectives. Nor does pregnancy or age preclude criminal behavior. But to actively practice shooting at such targets seems to be a rather blatant statement that the police intend to shoot first and ask questions later.

• zeb
    zeb

suggest you read 'Deadly Force encounters" and another book "Crack in the Armor".

• scotoma
    scotoma

Please Metatron stick to the following themes: UFO, Cold Fusion, Life Extension, .

I read your posts faithfully. I expect you to glean some edgy topics but am disappointed to see this conspiratorial side emerge.

Alex Jones? Does this kind of really craaaaazey resonate with you?

What did the JW's do to your brain?

Maybe that's the kind of brain that falls for JW's.

If I hadn't been born into the religion I would never have become one. My mind just doesn't work that way.

The number of witnesses I know that fall for the YouTube conspiracy videos tells me why I never fit into that crowd.

I am 68 and I hope I die before my body feels it needs to ration my blood to critical organs and starves my brain.

Sorry for being so offensive. I like your courage in digging up controversey.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

scotoma,

Is Alex Jones telling the truth?

If so, then it doesn't matter if the guy runs his site from an insane asylum.

At 68, I would think you would have learned that if something is true, source does not matter.

NightOwl

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

It's true and it's scary. Alex Jones is an alarmist, no doubt. However, I have caught him being right more than once and that is scary.

• metatron
    metatron

Well ! I didn't know anyone cared about life extension in particular ! (other than me!)

My belief in conspiracies is simple: there are some people with lots of money and power and they want to hold on to it.

I think that conspiring against people is a (sadly) natural facet of government. It's why we have stuff like the Bill of Rights or Magna Carta to limit them.

I'll find some more anti-aging stuff....

metatron

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

im finding that more and more of the stuff that alex jones posts on his site checks out. and that is really F**KED up! lol

• TD
    TD

It is disturbing, but doesn't strike me as a whole lot different than shoot / don't shoot training videos from the 70's.

Of course, I'm assuming these are intended for pop-out targets for Hogan's Alley style ranges.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Why is this a bad thing? Would you rather an officer NOT protect himself from a threat because the woman holding the gun is pregnant?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit