What is the best way to celebrate ?

by Phizzy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Put out some decorative lights, a spring wreath, and have a glass of wine with a good french loaf on the front porch.

Wreath

• sd-7
    sd-7

order a kebab from the local takeaway. Give the delivery geezer a tip.

There's something funny about this line. I've got this mental image of an old man with strong arms handing you the bag.

I don't know. I'd say, do something fun that maybe isn't something you would've done as a JW. For me, it's reading a book that would be forbidden for a JW to read, or watching a movie that would be forbidden. As long as you're enjoying it, and not doing anything self-destructive, then yeah, do that.

--sd-7

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

This summer it will be 25 years since my last distric assembly.....maybe I should celebrate? I'll buy some champaigne! :-D

• Sulla
    Sulla

hookers and blow.

j/k. Hookers aren't good for you.

• moshe
    moshe

Fly some Chinese sky lanterns. Tell the whole neighborhood you're free!!- invite your friends, too- the more the better.

Tomorrow will be a better day, because yesterday's troubles have flow away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6WjISKQar4

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Party with the Easter Bunny.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I'm thinking of doing a JW book burning and playing Led Zeppelin or some other music JWs hate. My "anniversary" isn't til July though.

Hey, does anyone have any fun ways of destroying those books besides just burning them? I let my cat destroy Watchtowers for me 2 years ago.

• jgnat
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks for all the suggestions folks ! I might combine several of them !

Mrs Phizzy and I will have great fun whatever, and if JDubs see us enjoying ourselves, so much the better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit