THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SCANDEL & SIN

by William Penwell 16 Replies latest jw friends

• apostate man
    apostate man
    Actually reinstatement usually comes after a year of the person attending meetings. When requesting to be reinstated the person then meets with the judicial committee again. At that point if the judicial committee sees fruits of repentance, then the person is reinstated.

Instead of being reinstated, this person needs to be hung by his testicles, covered with honey, covered by red ants, have his toe nails pulled out and be made into a pinnata. Shove some nice, large fish hooks up his ass and see if he likes that. This still would not compare to the pain felt by the child involved.

What sick bastards to let a sick bastard back into the "house of god". The whole thing makes me sick. SICK FUCKING BASTARDS

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

My apology to Celia her quote was "In some cases, yes, maybe, the molester has been DF.... to be reinstated a few months later...and nobody in the congregation was told about his "sin",

My point was that if a person is known to have a sexually abused a young child, he should be dealt with criminally and be sent for professional counseling. They should never be allowed around young children. The elders are within their rights to deal with him within the congregation but they have to realize the seriousness of this type of sickness. It is not good enough to just be disciplined in the congregation and keep secret away from the rest of the brothers and sisters.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• MavMan
    MavMan

AM:

As a parent, I have to agree with you in your feelings. I live in Texas and we have a death penalty in our state. Although the state is criticized for this, I don't think the victims criticize it. It's called justice.

But it's not up to the Christian congregation to physically execute these wrongdoers. Divine justice will come at it's due time. Jehovah will read the hearts of all wrongdoers and act accordingly.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

MavMan

I agree with you it is not up us to judge these people. My point is they should never be allowed around young children. They are sick people and should be dealt with accordingly.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• Will Power
    Will Power
    Even in courts today, solid evidence must be presented in order to prosecute a wrongdoer. 2 witnesses would provide that solid evidence to convict someone in the congregation.

If parents were advised to take the child to a health care professional to be examined, and if need be have evidence collected THERE WOULD BE 2 WITNESSES!!!!

• MavMan
    MavMan

Will:

That is true. But what about the case where in their 20's or 30's and suddenly recalling the abuse when they were 6 or 7 year olds? In that case, the health care professional would not be able to do anything for the victim.

• New Eyes
    New Eyes

MavMan

The 2 witness prerequisite was given in the Mosaic Law to protect people from slander or false accusations by their enemies.

God help the Christian who hides under Mosaic Law.

As a parent, I have to agree with you in your feelings. I live in Texas and we have a death penalty in our state. Although the state is criticized for this, I don't think the victims criticize it. It's called justice.

No thetas called a sentence. Justice is a fair and impartial trial under rules of law. the victims never criticize vengeance

But it's not up to the Christian congregation to physically execute these wrongdoers. Divine justice will come at it's due time. Jehovah will read the hearts of all wrongdoers and act accordingly.

do the children cry in the night for "divine justice?" is Physical execution the only option open to "the Christian congregation?" we can't cut there ears and dicks off eater, but hay, lets see if there is something else we can do. No, if we can't kill them fukc it, lets just throw up our hands and go home. when God asks us why we pated the wolves in his flock we'll say "what we can't kill them can we?"

That is true. But what about the case where in their 20's or 30's and suddenly recalling the abuse when they were 6 or 7 year olds? In that case, the health care professional would not be able to do anything for the victim.

Ya it's too late to help them we know all about what a counselor can and can't help with don't we? sure we do, what a shame tisk tisk ......but hay there's no hope so why go to the authorities, let's just keep it "in-house."

MavMan,
    you stink like a ped you fukc..how many sins are you hiding prikc?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit