Who am I? -- Isaiah 49:1-6 Answers...

by MDS 35 Replies latest jw friends

• thinker
    thinker

To All,
    I found an interesting post from Oct. 20-21. It was a discussion between MDS and Frenchy.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=1096&page=2&site=3

(Oct. 20, 2000)

MDS:
    Let's see if I'm getting this. Are you saying there is a (singular) person on earth today that is Jehovah's exclusive representative? That this person alone is authorized by Jehovah to make known his will to man?
    -Frenchy-

Frenchy:
    Yes.
    MDS

This is an amazing claim. You have my attention. Who is he/her?
    -Frenchy-

(Oct. 21, 2000)
    MDS posted:
    "The person we refer to is not known at all, at the present time...and has not introduced himself to the world at present.

This personage, his name, and other particulars will surface at the dawn of the "Great War," spoken of at Daniel 10:1 (NIV), also at Matt. 24:7 , and Rev. 6:4 .

That "Great War," will be unmistakable event. And it will shortly befall us all, very soon. We are indeed, living in the "time of the end."

Until that time, he remains "hidden," "in the shadow of God's Own hand" ... "concealed within God own quiver," as a special "arrow" for God's usage.... he remains under God's special protection and blessings until that time. The person we refer to is not known at all, at the present time...and has not introduced himself to the world at present.

This personage, his name, and other particulars will surface at the dawn of the "Great War," spoken of at Daniel 10:1 (NIV), also at Matt. 24:7 , and Rev. 6:4 .

That "Great War," will be unmistakable event. And it will shortly befall us all, very soon. We are indeed, living in the "time of the end."

Until that time, he remains "hidden," "in the shadow of God's Own hand" ... "concealed within God own quiver," as a special "arrow" for God's usage.... he remains under God's special protection and blessings until that time.

Now MDS has "revealed" himself, so where is "the Great War', the "unmistakable event' ?

• MDS
    MDS

My pleasure...

Take Care,

MDS

"Behold it, you scorners, and wonder at it, ...YOU WILL BY NO MEANS BELIEVE even if anyone relates it to you in detail." -- Acts 13:41

• MDS
    MDS
    Now MDS has "revealed" himself, so where is "the Great War', the "unmistakable event' ?

The "Revealing of the Son of Man," and what you are referring to is a totally different event.

"....The same way it will be on that day when the Son of man is TO BE REVEALED."-- Luke 17:30

From reading the context, you can see that this is A major event for the world at large.

But, the "revealing" you are talking about is easy to figure out,

However, from a personal point of view... what do you know of me?

Do you know my personal name... Have I "revealed," it to you or, anybody on this board, for that matter?

Do you know where I live?

Have I "revealed" that too.

Have I given out "intimate" information about myself, at this time?

Have I been "revealed," really?

I think not.

But, the war is close, don't worry about that. very close.

MDS

"Behold it, you scorners, and wonder at it, ...YOU WILL BY NO MEANS BELIEVE even if anyone relates it to you in detail." -- Acts 13:41

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hey, MDS:
    You still can't answer the real questions, can you? You dance around them instead of addressing them. This is what makes you the fake that you are. Not to mention the outright lies as well. When I asked you about this revealer of secrets you replied: "The person we refer to is not known at all". Never mind all your babbling about us not knowing your name...you said that "the person WE refer to is not known at all" Who is WE? Why is it that you include yourself among those who are refering to you?
    BTW, your followers are ill trained as well. They can't take a discssion very far but that's understandable considering their teacher. Shallow, shallow, shallow.

• MDS
    MDS

Frenchy,

If I am not mistaken, one of our "shallow" friends has silenced you. Remember "bjc"?

The facts reveal that you have not responded, even as we speak to the following post from bjc to you.

I wonder Why?

Is it because you cannot answer?

--------quote--------

Frenchy,

I direct your attention to Ezekiel chapters 29-32. The fate of Egypt is given here.

Ezekiel 29:19 says: "Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, 'Here I am giving to Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon the land of Egypt and he must carry off its wealth and make a big spoil of it and do a great deal of plundering of it; and it must become wages for his military force.'

Ezekiel 30:10-12 says: "This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, 'I will cause the crowd of Egypt to cease by the hnad of Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon. He and his people with him, the tyrants of the nations, are being brought in to reduce the land to ruin. And they must draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain. And I will make the Nile canals dry ground and will sell the land into the hand of bad men, and I will cause the land and its fullness to be desolated by the hand of strangers, I myself, Jehovah, have spoken.'

Ezekiel 29:10-12 says: "Therefore here I am against you and against your Nile canals, and I will make the land of Egypt devastated places, dryness, a desolated waste, from Migdol to Syene and to the boundary of Ethiopia. There will not pass through it the foot of earthling man nor will the foot of domestic animal pass through it and for forty years it will not be inhabited. And I will make the land of Egypt a desolate waste in the midst of desolated lands; and its own cities will become a desolate waste in the very midst of devastated cities for forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them among the lands."

Ezekiel 32:9-11 says: "And I will offend the heart of many peoples when I bring the captives from you among the nations to lands that you have not known. And at you I shall certainly cause many peoples to be awestruck, and their kings themselves will shudder in horror at you when I brandish my sword in their faces, and they will have to tremble every moment, each one for his own soul, on the day of your down fall. For this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, 'The very sword of the king of Babylon will come upon you.'

I still say "No Israelite was left in Egypt."

I thought about Jeremiah 44 after I put up my post but I thought I would post it later. You did not misunderstand my post other than the fact that I was thinking only of those Israelites who deliberately

disobeyed Jehovah's word through Jeremiah.

Israel has always been disobedient to Jehovah, so it would be no stretch to know that they would be living in Egypt against Jehovah's word recorded at Deuteronomy 17:16, which reads: "Only he should not increase horses for himself, not make the people go back to Egypt in otder to increase horses; whereas Jehovah has said to you, 'You must never go back again by this way."

bjc

---------end of quote-----

Your response please... or have you completely "run out of gas?"

I wonder...

MDS

• mommy
    mommy

Mds,
    Are you done with us NOW?
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit