Henry Kissinger: Nuclear Iran means Nuclear War........Warning the world.

by Me Myself and I 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Me Myself and I
  • Me Myself and I
    Me Myself and I

Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger is warning that the crisis involving a nuclear Iran could throw the world into a nuclear war that would be a turning point in human history. Is a nuclear war coming?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Weak dumb sensationalism in the presence of fear mongering .

Does any intelligent person really think that Iran doesn't know that if they were to attack Israel for example with a nuclear war head or even

non-nuclear weaponry, that the consequences thrown back against themselves by close by military forces such as the US would crush the country

almost into annihilation. The Iranians are a little backward perhaps but they aren't totally insane or stupid .

• sir82
    sir82

Agreed.

Iran's power (such as it is) comes from having the potential of having nuclear weapons, not actually using them (which would as noted, lead to their immediate and total annihilation).

A far more terrifying aspect is a terrorist group acquiring a nuclear weapon.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

By the way Me Myself and I did you notice that the speaker in the video supports an end of the world web site with a bunch

of videos and books to sell ? Did you not get enough of this end of the world tripe from the JWS ?

One thing that never really gets exposed in the media or acceptance as general knowledge is that the leaders of nations that are in existence today

are aware of the fact that if they were to attack another nation with nuclear weaponry, that the condemnation from the entire world

community would be so great that that country would be essentially pressing their very own self destruct button.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

The Iranians are a little backward perhaps but they aren't totally insane or stupid .

I used to think that too, until I recently did some research into nano-technology. It turns out that they rank 10th in Nanoscience Production. IMHO this is the technology that will control who has the real power in this century. Iran is on track to be a real technological powerhouse; coupled with their radical Islamic theocracy government -- this is not a good combination.

http://www.nanotech-now.com/news.cgi?story_id=45237

Should they be attacked because they are a threat without first cause? I don't think so, but it should be a wake up call to the USA that maybe all of the reality TV and facebook that the masses waste their time on should perhaps be put aside, and we should spent more time collectively focusing on science and technology, space program etc. so that we don't fall behind in these vital areas and remain a leader and champion voice of freedom over all of these backward religious states.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Iranians are a little backward perhaps but they aren't totally insane or stupid .

That comment was to counter the suggestion that Iran would use nuclear weaponry if it did or could create such weaponry.

Nuclear weaponry is used in these modern times as a psychological leverage in the political arena by political leaders.

As it exists today using such weaponry usually develops the consequences of having the exact kind of weaponry used against yourself.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    As it exists today using such weaponry usually develops the consequences of having the exact kind of weaponry used against yourself.

You don't think they would get their own people killed? That seems naive. As we know all it takes is psychopathic reasoning (ends justify the means).

-Sab

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well concerning Iran, they are aware of the US military force in the region with the capabilities of that force and Iran is

aware that any military aggression against Israel would provoke the US to take action toward themselves

and they are most likely aware that Israel too has their own nuclear weapons to use at their disposal.

Being they have that foreknowledge at hand, again this brings up the proposition that if Iran were to strike with Nukes

and its really game over for themselves and most likely as a existing country to a further extent.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Probably the most volatile and shaky country that could pose perhaps a nuclear threat isn't Iran but North Korea.

There's more saber rattling going on in that part of world in my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit