Ray ..thanks for bringing this to the fore... looking forward

to your Utube on this

clarity

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I hope there is a screening in Los Angeles

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

We are currently working with Sony to procure a screening in Los Angeles.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

A great movie I hope and just at the right time, used like a chaser to wash down the memorial drivel by many bethelites I hope, I wonder if the Governing Body will send spys to see who attend?

I hope they have a long line of JWs waiting to see it, they should where bags over their heads and park far away so that GB spies don't catch them and bring them before a Judicial Meeting.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey I think a bunch of people wearing brown paper bags or nylons over their heads and memorial invitation with awake and watchtowers in hand, will make a good advertising statement about Governing Body inpired man hunts and the authoritarian nature of their rulership.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Might be a good idea with enough planning. If not for NY, maybe another large market. It would make the news

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It looks great, and could be very important for a lot of people.......I hope it gets the widest audience

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If a lot of people wear bags over their heads it would make a real bag wearing JW feel not so conspicuous and more likely to go.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Thanks RayPublisher ... great work.

How about ....

Offer Guy Fawkes masks to JW's who want to see it.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/527019620/Wholesale_Plastic_V_for_Vendetta_Mask.html

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Thanks for the idea about the masks they look so much better than bags but you have to buy 300 minimum at .50 = $150.00 kinda pricey.

But I suppose one could find them at a costume store, if not at least something with a little more style than a bag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit