200 Billion WT Corporation gives all Members Vote, then Distributes all Money to Members

by villagegirl 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

The Plan: The WT Corp turns 200 Billion dollar $ assets, property, stock, investment, into cash, then sends a check to every member, men women and baptized children. These people are 7 million in number and now each get a check for $30,000 X 7 million = $200 Billion. The Governing Body quietly leaves town. Are you Leaving? Ask them for your $30,000, they owe it to you.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Sounds like a great plan! I guess the check is in the mail, as they say.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Will they give a check to faders?

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

If they are using you to count you as a member of the 7 million reported members, your in, and notice the baptized children get a vote, because if your old enough to decide on choosing the the GB as your Leader and call the eight men in New York City, the "Faithful and Disreet Slave" then you are also old enough to Vote. Just think, a married couple with two baptized children get $120,000 when all this wealth is evenly distributed.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

what about the people who are out? they need compensation for the damages of cult mind control.... imo

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

There should be compensation, for all the harm they have done, stealing whole lives away from people, isolating them. Young people thwarted in developing themselves, educating themselves. Shielding child molesters and violent physical abusers. $$$ money compensation should be demanded.

• man oh man
    man oh man

They can keep my check. Don't want to be culpable for all of the impending law suits.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

I'll post here when mine shows up. Where does $200 billion come from, btw?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

and then you awoke from the dream...

Oz

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

I thought the actual voting members of the Watchtower Society of Pennsylvania was not more than 500. Then they would get the money and the rest would get nothing. I don't think publishers will ever get anything back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit