NEW UN LETTER-Final nail in WT coffin

by messenger 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SYN
    SYN

I fully agree. The WTBTS scored a massive victory, a huge touchdown - a touchdown for Apostates. With this letter, it's been proven once and for all that they were in the process of hoodwinking 6 million people with their doctrines. Remember, the WTBTS is a BUSINESS with a religion at it's core.

But enough with the flaming. These are simple, cold facts. The WTBTS has become that very thing which it despised so much - it is now part and parcel of the UN (or was until recently when they made that damning hasty retraction of their membership - how convenient that the policies changed for them when they were busted. Even though the UN said that NONE of the policies related to NGOs were changed.)

The WTBTS is the woman who gives away kittty cat now! And if you're too blind to see what a bunch of hypocrites the big boys are, then you don't deserve to wear the title of 'Human'.

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Most Jdubs that defend the WT actions have not being in long enough to remember the way the society "Demonized" the UN. As a youth growing up the book "Babylon the Great Ha Fallen" impressed on my young mind how the "Great Harlot" false religion, was prostituting herself and riding the back of the "Scarlet Colored Wild Beast" the UN. Since 1992 till just last October, the WTBTS was riding on top of that "Scarlet Colored Wild Beast" also. So any Jdub that deny the society ever said this is either fooling themselves or are lairs and regardless of what we think, the evidence points to the WT as being a bunch of hypocritical liars.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• freeman
    freeman

Anewperson, you said >” So-called "Free" Man, WTS scored nothing. You claim most JWs totally accept the WTS claim about liason with the UN just to have a library card even though there is a collaborating Awake magazine full of pro-UN articles, and the surfed internet shows them using that liason to be on UN Human Rights Committes. When given the website addresses with that Awake which most JWs have in their personal libraries, many JWs do in fact see through the hypocrisy. I know because I've seen it happen personally. “

I am happy to hear that you were successful in demonstrating the hypocrisy of the WT to some persons, however it is my direct experience that WT programming PREVENTS THE MAJORITY from seeing the truth of the matter.

I have shown the folly and hypocrisy of the WT to not only rank-and-file dubs, but also Elders and Overseers and to date my only success was with one single person, my youngest son, everyone else had blinders on and did not wish to remove them.

Perhaps you misread my motives, I am all for exposing the WT, NEVER STOP DOING THIS! However, I am also realistic, and I know WE WILL NOT CONVINCE THE MAJORITY TO LEAVE. But we don’t do what we do because of the numbers do we? No, we expend great effort for the sake of the few that will listen.

And FYI, I am a FREE-MAN, a freeman ever since I learned the truth about the truth!

Freeman

• jwsons
    jwsons

Someone just released the scan of this new UNs letter confirm about nothing change in criteria for a NGO belongs to UN since 1991 (totally contrast with WTBTS defend "they just change their criteria so we withdraw from UN"):

http://www.geocities.com/hourglass2.geo/contributed/un-wts-letter-3-28-2002.html

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Freeman

And FYI, I am a FREE-MAN, a freeman ever since I learned the truth about the truth!
    Not so. You've returned to the slavery you knew before. Even worse now, because your craving for selfish pleasure has blinded you to that fact.

You WILL see, though.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Will there be any scan of this new letter?

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hi,

Don't be impatient. You need to use emphaty and understand that for every JW the WTBTS is the channel of God. And that to go away the organization is like to destroy all his life and hope of everlasting life. It's a self consistence world. You need more that one point to convince some one mind and a lot more that one day. You need also to know that some JW choose to beleive, but they are really impacted. It's true also that the UN affair will shock more to elders than the new ones.

You also need to understand that you need to give them another world to escape, and they don't see any other religion as consistent, they need to develop an independemt relationship with God, or will fall in atheism, that's a huge chnage in their lifes.

Beleive me, I know what I'm talking about. I'm still an elder... maybe until the new visit of the circuit overseer. You will see a new e-mail from me in some of days.

• cecil
    cecil

Hi folks.

Sorry - but I doubt that this "published", "scanned" letter is real. Quite a lot of details (a .jpg-logo, real links a.s.o.) make med me wonder - it looks more than fabricated to me.
    Just found this thread today - and just wanted to tell, what I think.

cecil

• avengers
    avengers

Is it possible to put a hyperlink into a scan?

mmmmmmmmmm.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I would love a copy of this original letter. I will pay for postage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit