Tim Tebow to address Anti-Gay Anti-Semetic Mega Church

by designs 110 Replies latest social current

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

You are the master of the straw man.

I wouldn't doubt that this guy said SOME of the things you have pinned on him, but knowing how you HATE Christians who believe in the trinity, would you please site the sources of/for your accusations so we can all put them in context.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Cofty,

Explain to me what is screwed up? I believe you have the right to eat a raw onion while making out with another large man with cold sores all over his face while he is puking. Does that idea disgust me, heck ya! Might I give my opinion about it, sure. Do I believe you have a right to do it as long as the onion consents before hand sure.

It seems some people's ideas of tolerance only apply as long as they think it's a good idea.

What gives you or any of us the right the to tell JW's (or anyone else) who they can associate with? Should some one put a gun to Brother so-and-so's head and make them have tea and crumpets with you? Do you really think your purpose in life is to have everyone like you?

• cofty
    cofty
    the WTBS and it's members have the right to shun who ever they want. Do you really think we can tell people who to be friends with as well?

Most parents don't freely choose to shun their children or let their children die rather than have blood.

Its the mind control and manipulaton that rational people oppose.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Cofty,

Ok I see your angle and I agree to some extent, but we are talking about too different things. If I want to be a JW and don't want to be associated with you that is my right regardless of my reasons.

When it comes to parents and children... Well I hate to tell you that JW's do not have the monoploy on Asshole parenting. There are plenty of drunks that shun their children that don't approve of their parent's alcoholism. Do we ban malt liqour and scotch?

Seriously, you're taking the blame off the individual and putting it on some old crackers that print poorly written and mis-educated theology. Put it where it belongs on the individuals. No one is making them be a JW or submit to it's mind control. They are there voluntarily.

This seems to be a common theme here on JWN and in the WTBS, "controlling the thoughts/emotions/feelings of others".

• designs
    designs

DD- It was on Yahoo News yesterday including the past statements from the head pastor. The article cited the sources and times of the pastor's statements.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

The article cited the sources and times of the pastor's statements.

You never cited anything, you just slobbered. Sources please!

• designs
    designs

DD- Look it up for yourself, its easy just type in Tim Tebow and you will get multiple news sources on his upcoming speech and the quotes of the head Pastor of that church.

Now why should I as a humanist be concerned about your religious beliefs and the faith that has killed and enslaved hundreds of millions of people over the centuries. Because I am a humanist, I want our civilization to progress and our earth to be a safe environment.

'Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you' John 6:53, it is time to free people from these superstitions.

• Cagefighter
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Now why should I as a humanist be concerned about your religious beliefs and the faith that has killed and enslaved hundreds of millions of people over the centuries.

Sources Please!!!

• designs
    designs

Cage- Thanks, somebody had to hold his hand through the Library so he wouldn't get lost

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit