by villagegirl 70 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Of course men can...its called thumb and index finger

• wasblind
    wasblind

Shut off wit' no dripp ?????

Men can't control erections, Their penis have a head

of it's own, that Think sparately from them.

Oh well, maybe man is superior, they come wit' two heads

we only have one

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

There's good and bad in all. Sod discrimination.

Mind you I never have any urges to romance a bloke.

Give me a black female with an afro anyday and I'll elevate her to goddess!

• Pterist
    Pterist

**** But that was not in the Original Plan. This was a reversal of the plan and a curse. The "curse" on mankind was nailed to the cross ****

And in Christ's resurrection a New Creation is being born, there is neither male or female etc Galatians 3:28, Ephesians 1:5-11, flesh begets flesh, spirit begets spirit. John 3:16

Shalom

• akafreelife
  • zombie dub
    zombie dub

It's sad you seem so anti-men wasblind, did someone hurt you? Not all men are the same...

And yes, it's pretty trvial to stop urinating - using exactly the same pelvic floor muscles you do...

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

Wasblind you have made some good points! love it!!!

• designs
    designs

North Carolina Conservative Representative Rayne Brown and Tim Moore co-authored a bill making exposed female nipples a class H felony and told fellow women to use 'Duct Tape' over their areolas to avoid breaking the Law. Women had gathered in Ashville last summer and as part of the demonstration went topless.

Democrat Representative Annie Mobley opposed the law as it could be interpreted to include fashion clothing.

America is a funny place, these people should spent a summer in the south of France or Spain.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Zombie Dub

This was not intened to bash out of hate

I put the smilley faces up to show it was friendly banter

Lighten up. I love men

• wasblind
    wasblind

Give me a black female with an afro anyday and I'll elevate her to goddess! _______PunkofNice

Did you jus' offer me an elevated ride PUNK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit