Do you believe that God is using the faithful and discreet slave

by trujw 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

big fat..............................

NO

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

"If you answer no they wrap up a JC in short order. I was wondering if any have tried to use a more pointed question to actually get them to think themselves."

You're trying to get the judge, jury, and executioner at a kangaroo court to think?

Nice idea; wrong, wrong venue.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

There were some good answers on this thread

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/245335/1/The-GB-are-gods-mouthpiece-Rebuttal-to-elders

Personally, I feel that if the elders ask this question they're not interested in your reply. They've already made their mind up about you.

• dog is god
    dog is god

In it's entire past the F.D.S has been wrong on many points. I reserve my thoughts to see the outcome. Now there is doubt about who this really is. Do you know? Names.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

The Watchtower Society no longer even pretend to know who the faithful and discreet slave is anymore.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I was asked this question when I met with elders. I said that I wasn't sure. I asked them how did they know that Jehovah was using the fds. One of them said that I would just have to take his word for it. I said that I was sorry, but I could not do that. i said that one day I would have to stand before my creator, and would have to answer for everything I said and did....and especially what I taught others. I said that I couldn't answer God by telling him that he would have to take that up with brother **** because I just took his word for it. I said that we are individually responsible for our actions.

They looked at me like i was from outer space. I can still remember the looks on their faces. Priceless

Coffee

• minimus
    minimus

You could use theocratic strategy is just lie.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Coffee Black, that was awesome. Yes, it's like the time I told an Elder that I disagreed with him 100% on a subject that came up in my inquisitions, ( He said that the flock would not respect a Brother who was appointed who got slightly less hours that they did, and that the sheep need to be lead by us ) His face was a mixture of puzzlement and indignation. He is one of the influential Elders in the hall, a policy maker. It was awesome to see the look on his face. The worst he could do was take me off the microphone list.

• prologos
    prologos

We know what the questioner has in mind , the definition of F&DS = selected brothers in brooklyn/ patterson.

On this forum we also read the refutation of that claim and proofs.

But we know there MUST be uncontaminated spiritual food in due season given by the F&DS that Jesus talked about: so

Yes, obviously God is using the F&DS. (The one I know exist).

No more questions please. keep it simple.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Just Lie and say Yes. Otherwise they'll hang you in a JC Kangaroo Court.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit