Hard Wood Floors

by MrFreeze 24 Replies latest social physical

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Shoot the damn cat.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I hate my hardwood floors. I'm saving up for carpet. When we go to sell the house someday, I'll tell the next owner we put down the carpet to protect our lovely hardwood floors (lie).

My kids wear braces on their legs and must wear shoes over them. Can't take off shoes in my house. Plus I have a cat. It's a losing battle and the floors have won.

• jamil55
    jamil55

Cleaning Services is essential for our indoor and outdoor life. Hardwood Floors cleaning is a important matter for our shining indoor life. Eco Clean customized cleaning solution for particular home. Eco Clean offers customers Hardwood Floors cleaning in Bellevue, Seattle, portland etc cities. Also provide services including Upholstery cleaning, Carpet cleaning, Hardwood refinish, Pet Odor eliminator, Rug & Air Duct cleaning, Blind cleaning, Tile and Grout and many more Cleaning services.

• St George of England
    St George of England

It also depends on the finish of your wooden floors. If they are varnished they are easier to keep clean and new looking, however the look is not to everyone's taste.

We have wooden floors and they are an 'oiled' finish. They look good but areas of heavy traffic need to be re-oiled every year or so.

We vacuum once a week and run a Boba mop around each day.

George

• jamil55
    jamil55

If you are looking for the best services of tile and grout cleaning in Bellevue! Then make sure to visit at Eco Clean Bellevue to get your home improvement solutions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit