the journey of my children in awakening

by Aussie Oz 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• arwen
    arwen

Thank you for sharing your amazing journey. I am sure many others will be helped by reading your story.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have just read sketches of your journery OZ , and will have to come back to reas it more thoroughly , sounds like an excellent post

smiddy

• JAFO
    JAFO

Bro. I've just spent the evening reading right through your journey with the kids, and even though I've seen the individual posts already, besides our own conversations, by the time I got to the end I had a big lump in my throat and very moist eyes! The words don't exist to tell you just how proud I am, both of you, and them.

Give my niece and nephew a big hug for me, and I look forward to seeing you all in person soon!

Love you always,

G

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

Mark for reading. Great one for sure

• whathappened
    whathappened

The fact that your kids are out has made my day. Thanks for sharing this story.

• nugget
    nugget

Thank you for compiling this information. It helps to show how patience and persistence pays off and how important it is to be there for children. The JW world has no empathy for teenage struggles and really only knows how to punish them when they slip up it is so important that there is someone there for them with no religious agenda.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I like the way he gave them the information and let them make their own decision. He didn't come off as the bad guy that way. I think I was too demanding that my daughter accept ttatt and should have been a lot more laid back when presenting the true facts I discovered about the society.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Bumping for newbies. I enjoyed reading through all of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit