4 more sleeps till we fly to Australia !

by Hairyhegoat 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Hi everyone !

Just to update you all that we finally fly out to Australia from the UK on the 13th. Me and Sleeping Beauty are getting out of the sinking ship that is the UK!

Will land in Sydney on the 15th so will update you all once we get settled in. I have a job with a Communications company ( Motorola ) so we should be ok once we find a long term rental. Not an easy move with 4 kids in tow so wish us luck.

Take care all my friends in the UK and we will be back to visit before you know it ! Cantleave throws a good party !

HHG/SB

• mouthy
    mouthy

Have a safe & happy trip. May the LORd go with you

• l p
    l p

what state and city will you be living in?

Im in Sydney

lp

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Hey there!

That's great news, Aussie is a fantastic country. Mrs Smith and I moved here a few years ago and absolutely love it.

Hope you like prawns, barbeques, and expensive beer!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Actually I went to a party last night and met three lovely expat Poms. Loving life all working too hard, well not last night except for one who is a DJ!

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Moving to the Hunter Valley area East Maitland or Newcastle

HHG

• l p
    l p

ok thats about 2 hours away from me

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

How exciting for you all. I do envy you, it's a beautiful country. It smells so wonderful too, as soon as you leave the plane! I tried very hard to emigrate for years but it didnt work out. I hope you have a great trip out and get settled in well really quickly. Bon voyage!

Loz x

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

I will be working in Sydney alot for NSW Police/Fire. May catch time for a drink or 2 ?

• l p
    l p

we can organise to meet up at some stage....

i have a few ex jw friends around that we can organise a get together if you like

lp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit