What is your religious belief now?

by jwfacts 191 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• *lost*
    *lost*

i also do believe there is truth to the concept of a divine being, and Jesus. Now I am freed from the bondage of this 'church/religion' i can know actually focus more on thinking and reasoning. as long as we live a good life, and are good to others, that is the basis we will (if we are ) be judged accordingly. just as jesus tells us. It's simple.

We have freedom of shoice. we dictate what our path will be and we are governed by the chioces we make as individuals. We are pawns in a very intricate game of life, pawns in a game played by very powerful people, it all boils down to power. knowledge is power, and the balance of power shifts. The 'truth' will out eventually, now it is coming out also about wtbts too.

it is made more disgusting by the fact, they are worse, and should be judged hardest of all...... BECAUSE THEY KNOW BETTER. but chose to be corrupted and assist with the corruption. co-conspirators. If there is a God, if there is a Jesus, and if any of it is true, then their time is coming and all will be relieved.

Now i can relax and not be in a constate state of worry .... cos 'IT'S' imminent.

we are free now, we can relax a while, take things easy, take things slow. Enjoy living. Appreciate what this world has to offer us. Live normal happy lives as best as we possibly can due to our own personal situations.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump for newbies.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit