WTF? Tried Jehovahs Witnesses to delete Raymond from Wikipeda a couple minutes ago?

by Dold Agenda 144 Replies latest jw friends

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

I was just googling Jehovas and this appears in the list at wikipedia abou Raymond Franz.

*The information on this page was removed by responsible members of the legal coorporation of Jehovah's Witnesses,Watchtower Bible And Tract Society Of New York,INC for the sole purpose that this page spread false information about a former member of Jehovah's Witnesses.The authors of the page are liable and did not remain neutral with regards to the information presented.We request you write a written apology to us.

WTF!?

Apperently that didint work out.
    (cur | prev) 17:32, 29 January 2013Titodutta (talk | contribs) ‎ m . . (12,157 bytes) (+11,608)‎ . . (Reverted edit(s) by 85.210.191.154 identified as test/vandalism using STiki) ( undo )

Now it's all back i believe.. but check out the article history!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Franz

• OccupyJehovahsWitnesses
    OccupyJehovahsWitnesses

Daaaaaaamn!! Those pussies are still so TERRIFIED of THAT truth getting out! They much prefer their version of "truth."

Just shows how damaging it actually is for them. It's like the Candace Conti of their governing body history, lol.

I remember when I brought up Raymond Franz to my father after I was DF'd, lol, I think his sphincter immediately went into overdrive just with the mention of the name. I have loved pissing my father off since I was a teenager, and have done it plenty. I have to say... the expression on his face that day was a unique one.

Its amazing how much history they have no problem keeping on all the publishers, but get a bit of hq or elder history out in the open and OMG panic!

• sir82
    sir82

The above paragraph is so full of grammatical errors & misspellings that it is clear that it was written by some flaky WT apologist. The WT has some wacked out teachings & policies, but its grammar and orthography are always impeccable.

"We request you write a written apology to us"?

No, I think I'll write an oral apology to you. Numbnut.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Marked

• cantleave
    cantleave

I think this was some JW R&F member being an asshole!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

legal coorporation ???!!!! This was probably someone like Recovery, or Rainbow-dash... I would imagine that a responsible representative could spell corporation.

• Pterist
    Pterist

The IP address of the attempted edits seems to be coming from the UK, as follows:

[Querying whois.ripe.net] [whois.ripe.net] % This is the RIPE Database query service. % The objects are in RPSL format. % % The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions. % See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf % Note: this output has been filtered. % To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag. % Information related to '85.210.128.0 - 85.210.191.255' inetnum: 85.210.128.0 - 85.210.191.255 netname: TISCALI-TT-DSL-DYNAMIC03 descr: ADSL Dynamic IP address pool descr: dynamic country: GB admin-c: HMPI-RIPE tech-c: HMPI-RIPE status: ASSIGNED PA mnt-by: AS25346-MNT source: RIPE # Filtered role: Hostmaster Contact address: Tiscali UK Ltd address: 11 Evesham Street address: London W11 4AJ address: United Kingdom phone: +44 (0) 20 7087 2000 fax-no: +44 (0)20 7087 2282 admin-c: HMPI-RIPE admin-c: TU935-RIPE tech-c: HMPI-RIPE tech-c: TU935-RIPE nic-hdl: HMPI-RIPE abuse-mailbox: [email protected] mnt-by: AS25346-MNT mnt-by: TU935-RIPE-MNT source: RIPE # Filtered % Information related to '85.210.0.0/16AS9105' route: 85.210.0.0/16 descr: Tiscali UK Limited origin: AS9105 mnt-by: TU935-RIPE-MNT source: RIPE # Filtered % This query was served by the RIPE Database Query Service version 1.51.1 (WHOIS1) 
  • Pterist
    Pterist

TalkTalk

TalkTalk is strongly positioned as the value for money broadband and voice provider in the UK market. We offer two straightforward, compelling customer propositions: TalkTalk Essentials and TalkTalk Plus. TalkTalk residential packages offer broadband, phone and mobile services with the ability to add on extra services to suit customer’s personal needs.

• “TalkTalk Essentials” delivers great value broadband and phone services
    • “TalkTalk Plus” delivers high-performance broadband and phone for customers who want an unlimited package, super-fast broadband and unbeatable value.

Know any JW with a talktalk broadband account In London ???

• sir82
    sir82

"coorporation"

"write a written apology"

I think it was written by someone no older than 16.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Anyone who gets emails from JWs can check the IP address to tract this sob down. The tech team on this forum could also check if he/ she is amongst us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit