At least I am not going to die soon

by zed is dead 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Thank you for all of your comments. I am doing much better today. I appreciate all of the practical advice and experiences you have shared, along with all the well wishes from my friends. Yeah Flip, a jam with you would be a blast!

I have learned meditation techniques that help me in times of stress, and they do help me to zen out. All the self-help books that I have read over the years have been a big help. I am going through a big transition right now, so the anxiety comes and goes. At least I have the tools and other resources to deal with whatever comes my way.

I explained what happened when I visited my family doctor. He did not prescribe any BP meds for now, but refilled my Xanax for those real bad days. Much of my pressure will ease tomorrow. This too shall pass, but I am ready for it.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Besides, only the good die young. I am way safe.

zed

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Guess what is good for lowing blood pressure? Marijuana - No kidding. I was on a hefty dose of blood pressure meds. Two years ago I discovered marijuana in capsuel and tinture form, now I take less than 1/2 of blood pressure meds that I used to take. The only side effect is a slightly dry mouth and a great nights sleep and of course the munchies.

• MsD
    MsD

My Bp is always at 110/70. Eat healthy and excercise. I was yelling at my husband because his is in the 130's.

I'm super careful since both my parents have history of hypertension. My mom has 3 stents in her heart and my dad had a stroke in 2011. I don't want to take any chances when it comes to that aspect of my health!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am glad you are still alive. Otherwise, nobody would have posted this thread. Take care of yourself.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

yes panic attack 200's/over 100's can be normal- seen 248/150 after some ativan back to normal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit