Pacquiao vs Mayweather

by Clambake 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• Clambake
    Clambake

Anyone following this ??

I have a ton of Filipino friends and this is huge.

Manny is a huge underdog but it is literally good vs evil.

Go manny

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Hell yea. Saturday is locked in for me
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose
    My money would be on Mayweather.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    If Pac can catch Mayweather, lights out.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    By the way, any tips on the Kentucky Derby. LOL
  • Splash
    Splash

Mayweather will size Pacquiao up for a few rounds, tire him out for a few more, then make his move in the 8th round onwards.

Pacquiao might land a few but Mayweather can take it on the chin.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Im cheering for manny but floyd is a better technical boxer
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I agree with Morpheus.

Floyd's technically better and may use his advantages of height and reach to good effect.

But Manny is (or was) very quick, can step in and out, and has fast hands. Also Manny dealt with Hatton much better than Floyd did.

I'd like to see Manny surprise Floyd.

• username
    username

I really hope this puts the Philippines on the map. Its about time the 701 islands that make up the Philippines were given the chance for the world to became aware of the poverty due to top level corruption.

As the op mentioned I have Filipino friends too and they are the most loving friendliest people that anyone would have the experience to meet.

Go Manny.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Dislike Mayweather the man intensely, for the obvious reasons, but he's a marvellous boxer. Think he'll win on a split decision - just so they get the re-match. Manny's still got that lingering suspicion of being on the juice for a period, so I wouldn't call it 'good vs evil'... Wondering which Manny will turn up on the night, the more recent one hasn't looked anything like as impressive as the one who knocked Mosley out. Hope he does well all the same and tests Mayweather properly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit