Penton's Apocalypse Delayed

by Band on the Run 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I just started reading this book based on the recommendations of members. It is the best book I have read on the Witnesses.

I do become confused about the strands of American Protestantism that nurtured the Witnesses.

When I was young, I felt that Russell miraculously came forward with the first correct interpretatin since apostolic times. 1789 was important in computing a bunch of dates. Talk about American exceptionalism. If you read about the Revolutionary War, it could have gone the other way. There were back channels that were negotiating with England to reconcile almost until the end of the war. What if the states had taken longer to ratify the const'n. Yet Russell had a mass following.

Weird. Well, I don't wan to spend the rest of my life reading about religion.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Band, yes I liked this as well. It is the one book I read cover to cover after I left.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Don't forget Russel was promoting ZIONISM.

Also don't forget in the beginning, Russell bragged about no one having to make contributions. And why was that? Because Russell had a benefactor. Now who was that? It was B'nai B'rith, the Jewish underground Illuminati, which set up other cult groups like the NAACP and others.

Now when Hitler rolled around, he wanted to lock up JWs, not because they refused blood transfusions or didn't believe in the trinity, but because of their underground connection with the Jewish Illuminati. Russell being buried near a seeing-eye Freemasonry pyramid didn't help, nor did all the occult images on the early SIS books! Now what on earth does pyramidology have to do with the Bible? OTOH, what does pyramidology have to do with Satanism and the Illuminati.

The Russell family has always been associated with the occult and secret societies, in fact, they are considered one of the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, with one Russell actually creating "Skull and Bones."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Huntington_Russell

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_russell_bloodline.htm

Russell was "famous" so we may as well know this about him, too. Right?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yes, a very good book.

S

• admirmitch
    admirmitch

I found the book to be an excellent read.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Apocolypse delayed references that the kingdom is knows as vaporware.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I've learned so much that I never read about before this book. My only problem is that i wish he would update the book and issue a new edition or even do a leaflet updating the text. They do it for legal books. It is called a pocket book. Until the book needs to be updated completely, the new info. is available in a little pamphlet attached to the main book.

The book ends when Freddie Franz is still alive and presidient.

I can only imagine what his analysis of the "new light" of the only the GB being the faith and discreet slave.

• TD
    TD

Which edition do you have? (Yellow or Blue)

He's pretty accessible on the internet and very nice. (IMO)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Band on the run you have a PM

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

fuck me Lars one of the very few comments I've ever agreed with you, 100% right about Russell's Zionist views. Pentons work is one of the very best ever, privileged to know he's sometimes called me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit