Did we ever fulfill Mathew 24:14?

by raymond frantz 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

VIDEO #2 OF THE MESSIANIC VIDEOS:

Now, remember, the elect look at every scripture and they were looking for the details of the messiah in the flesh, which fits the context of a person with a very effeminate disposition, someone possibly even transgendered and certainly a cross-dresser. That's all in the Bible. So in line with my announcement of being the messiah, I include this video which shows me and my personality and how that closely fits the personality of who is chosen to be the body of the physical messiah at the second coming. It demonstrates how closely the Bible describes who I would be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taLUfGYBjJ8

The parable of the Rich man and Lazarus shows Lazarus surrounded by dogs who lick his ulcers. This means Lazarus is attracted to "dogs" which are straight men. In ancient times, male prostitutes would dress up as women and cater to these "dogs" who were given that name because they had anal intercourse with the male prostitutes much like dogs have interecourse. This requires Lazarus to be of a very passive and effeminate nature and one who likely engaged in cross-dressing and perhaps lived as a woman for a whlie, which I did, for three years -- the happiest time in my life. So here I am in this video, hopefully being perceived as being very comfortable in a cross-dressing scenario.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Lars **** At his point, we have to conclude that the messiah at the second coming is not only back in the flesh, but that he uses the body of an imperfect man with a history of many past sins. *******

I stopped reading at this point, cleaned out the cache In memory, and Rebooted my iPad, to avoid further contamination.

If YOUR conclusion is correct about Christ's coming back in a imperfect sinful body it contradicts what Hebrews 9:28 states as follows:

New International Version (©1984)
    so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

You are in my prayers.

Shalom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit