You are all invited to the Memorial Of Jesus Death this March 26th 2013/Invitation is included, just open.

by suavojr 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

Which Kingdom Hall will the President attend? What will the Republicans say?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The really compelling reason NOT to attend is that to do so confirms in the minds of the JW's that you think they have the "truth".

They sneeringly think this whilst looking down on you as "weak" and "crawling out of the woodwork".

Have some self respect and some integrity folks and STAY AWAY ! The "I am doing it for family " bit is just hog-wash, the only reason someone attends who knows TTATT is out of cowardice, pure and simple.

Man up.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Couldn't the artist have drawn Jesus' thumb a bit more realistically? It looks like its been chiseled from wood.

• sir82
    sir82
    Couldn't the artist have drawn Jesus' thumb a bit more realistically? It looks like its been chiseled from wood.

It appears to be detachable as well.

Maybe he can pop in a philips-head attachment there, or a corkscrew for opening the wine.

• undercover
    undercover

or a corkscrew for opening the wine.

c'mon now, you know better'n that. They only use cheap screw top wine at the Memorials

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They seemed to handsome up Jesus from previous pictures, perhaps to draw in the gay community.

And C T Russell is there, which is really weird.

The idiot Pyramidologist/charlatan

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I guess I am in the coward category this year. Although I have been in contact with a DF'd family member who really wants to talk with me and my entire family. If what I think is going to happen, happens, then next year I will probably not be there. I am mulling some serious things over in my mind right now. Once I make a decision and take action, there will be no going back.. For now I will go, for 2 reasons:

1) My wife cannot physically or emotionally handle anything else going wrong in her life at this time.

2) I want to hear first hand what they say differently this year, if anything.

3) The better part of valor is discretion.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I will be cleaning out from under my bed that night...so sorry I wont be able to make it.

• whathappened
    whathappened

We used to refer to people who only came to the Kingdom Hall on Memorial night as "the Annuals." How unloving and derogatory, but we didn't know it at the time, we thought we were so much better than others.

• wolfman85

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit