How do these Hard Core JW's Function?

by Zordino 31 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

! What really got to me was the other day me and my wife had to stop by some Elder's house and it was a Saturday night. Both he, his wife and their 4 children were all studying their Watchtower's for Sunday. The brother and his wife are regular pioneer's and ofcourse broke as hell barely surviving with 4 kids. Old furniture in their home as though they found it on the street...... it just shocked me. ________

That Brother lives on what most Humans live on. It is called HOPE

whether you obtain that HOPE from a religion or even in a personal goal

that you set for yourself. Everyone HOPES for somethin'. It's a force that keep

the light shinin' in your eyes. Without it, you dry up and die

The thing is, Religions, especially Jehovah's Witnesses are told to invest that HOPE only in

in things they cannot see. And that will prove they have Faith

The Jehovah' Witnesses, discourage folks from personal goals

they will guilt trip you to thinkin' you are makin' Jehovah sad

to have hope in anything other than him

The bible say as long as we put God first, all other things come after

Jehovah' Witnesses say put God first, and nothin' else but the preachin' work

There is nothin' wrong reachin' out in hopes to attain better in THIS life

what is wrong is a wasted opportunity , wastin' your entire life

sittin' on your but wit' only a HOPE

• wasblind
    wasblind

Many are like what is said about the Obama liberal supporters. Conservatives say people want Obama to provide for them and save them from their troubles.

Many JWs want the kingdom to come and provide and save them, rather than their fixing things themselves. That is why they say man can't rule themselves. It is just a lazy copout._______Ratigan350

Many Obama Supporters, Myself included, are not lazy copouts

And unlike the Jehovah's Witnesses, Martin luther King, who was a republican

Believed like all christians, Jesus was our Savior, but refused to " Wait on the Kingdom" to come

And I don't think God would have mind

And that is the reason why Jehovah's witnesses are able to enjoy many things they take for granted today

Sittin' back waitin' for better in another lifetime is HOPE that is misplaced

especialy if your able to make that HOPE a reality right now

Jehovah's Witness are the only ones I know that encourage folks

to do nothin' but bump thier gums til the Kingdom come

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit