Not on JW.org: Canadian National Post; Jehovah's Witness Canadian Model CoCo Rocha interview

by Balaamsass 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• jw07
    jw07

She needs to learn the TTATT and speak out to those 1,000,000 plus Google+ followers

• Clambake
    Clambake

I have been on both her and her husbands websites and facebook pages. There is link to the JW.org

I think she is a born in who is full of shit.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

You seem to have some real hang-ups about your fellow JWs, Clambake. "This guy won a hot tub. This girl is a model. Where do they get off." You might want to consider where this anger is really coming from.

• Clambake
    Clambake

Sorry what I meant to say there is no link to jw.org on her website. Seems odd.

• rebel8
    rebel8

There is also the "creature worship" issue. This religion does not allow putting any individual on a pedestal, for it will puff her up with pride. It's the reason they don't allow birthdays or things like being in advanced courses in school. Modeling seems to be an inappropriate career for a jw.

I'm sure I could come up with some clips of jw sistas in prarie skirts, baggy blouses and no makeup, held up by the boranization as the shining example of womanhood. But I'm too lazy to look for those clips.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit