Breaking News! New Anonymous Leak

by headisspinning 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• headisspinning
    headisspinning
    New ANONYMOUS Leak:

breaking! #Anonymous Message: #OpWatchtower Court Document #Leak http://bit.ly/XkdRwA @Par_AnoIA http://bit.ly/XkdYYV #Wikileaks
  • james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe this will hold more water than the past valueless Anonymous stuff?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I'm not opening any PDFs from that site on this Windows machine. Just an FYI that there are security vulnerabilities in the format that could allow malware to be installed. So download at your own risk.

• Lore
    Lore

I hate to sound nitpicky, but aren't all of these documents created by third parties opposed to the witnesses. Not really what I would call a 'leak' since none of the documents included actually come from the watchtower themselves.

It's more of an organized collection of publicially available data.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I'm not opening any PDFs from that site on this Windows machine. Just an FYI that there are security vulnerabilities in the format that could allow malware to be installed. So download at your own risk.

That is excellent advice. I have no time for anything having to do with Anonymous after the last mess.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Thanks for the heads up.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Yeah...nothing to see here. Another silly video and lots of documents from cases over the last few years. So much for "BREAKING NEWS"

• Scott77
    Scott77

I hate to sound nitpicky, but aren't all of these documents created by third parties opposed to the witnesses. Not really what I would call a 'leak' since none of the documents included actually come from the watchtower themselves. It's more of an organized collection of publicially available data.

Lore

Hi Lore,

Did you get a chance to examine them closely? I have not yet opened them. What is exactly in those documents?

Scott77

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I'd like to see the form elders are to use when they've got a potential pedophile situation.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I've scanned a few of the files on the par-anoia site and then opened them. Here's a sample, from a file called "02_Anonymous_Prologue":

This type of thing occurs a lot and usually when someone discovers how the
    courts really work they die in some mysterious accident, i am not a man
    given to fear, i have been in gunfights and have lived through the toughest
    moments a man can face but today i am worried, almost afraid, and right now
    i feel we are all going to wind up in jail where we will be found hung in
    our cells and they will claim suicide or we will all die in mysterious car
    accidents,

I think that mostly speaks for itself. Whoever is behind this is bouncing-off-the-rubber-walls crazy. The actual files enclosed seem to just be third-party material like Barbara Anderson's story, and something called "Anatomy of an Act of Religious Fraud" that is about S-21 cards (reading it now). In short, don't expect much from this "leak".

Edit: The S-21 file is about Menlo Park, but it's short, extremely confusing and probably not revelatory in any way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit