Watchtower REMOVES "Trinity" Booklet---ONLINE! Video

by BlindersOff1 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

in WT doublespeak, 'available to congregations' simply means that they have it in stock. If you request it, it is there. The WT society has an overbearing need to get rid of whatever it has in storage. The fools in charge don't care if it is the truth or not. They just want to get rid of their inventory, as any business would want to do. Please, God, if you are reading this, send a bolt of lightning and destroy the WT society, Please???

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Crazy Guy... agreed

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I keep hearing this about misquotes in it but I never see any evidence of that.

By saying that there are misquotes in it, are you saying that there is a trinity?

Or is the contention that the Watchtower writers were not being honest in their attack on a doctrine that is false.

Those quotes don't mean anything anyway. A person over 1000 years ago said something. Is that supposed to mean anything?

The only thing that means something is that God himself says it or if Jesus says it.

Then if someone was inspired by God to say it.

The others such as apostles, Paul, Peter, James, Jude, John (except for Revelation) were not inspired. And those after them were

not inspired. What they said matters not.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I keep hearing this about misquotes in it but I never see any evidence of that.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/trinity.php

By saying that there are misquotes in it, are you saying that there is a trinity?

The Trinity doctrine is an explanation which tries to harmonize and make sense of God/Jesus/Holy Spirit biblically and philosophically, and still retain monotheism.

Or is the contention that the Watchtower writers were not being honest in their attack on a doctrine that is false.

Yes. That is the contention.

Those quotes don't mean anything anyway. A person over 1000 years ago said something. Is that supposed to mean anything?

The quotes help in tracing early Christians' ideas about God/Jesus/Holy Spirit and how the Trinity doctrine evolved.

The only thing that means something is that God himself says it or if Jesus says it.

OK, but then you have to tie all the texts together to form a consistent whole. That is hard to do when you're faced with verses that apparently contradict each other or are ambiguous.

Then if someone was inspired by God to say it.

The others such as apostles, Paul, Peter, James, Jude, John (except for Revelation) were not inspired. And those after them were

not inspired. What they said matters not.

It does matter if you are a Bible-believing Christian because the epistles and Revelation are understood to be inspired.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit