Meetings to Continue forever! Another reason you DON'T want to live in the NEW ORDER

by LostGeneration 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sir82
    sir82
    In the New System, lions will eat coconuts and shit frozen Piña Coladas.
    That toucan is about to shit a bowl of Froot Loops.

F### Yeah! If Jehovah's going to do all sorts of miraculous stuff so JWs can have their polyester clothes & electric appliances & paper books & such, why not dial it up a notch and give us some really cool miracles! I want a spring / well that produces 18 year old scotch and a bacon-cheeseburger tree.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Is it me, or do I notice that all the characters in this picture look like ancient Hebrews? Or did the black and caucasian races migrate out of the picture to live elsewhere--or does joke-hova simply plan on destroying everyone who is black or white, or simply turning us all into hebrews? If that's the case, I think I am sticking with more Christmas decorations.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

It felt like I'd already been going to meetings for 1000 years when I got booted out.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

All this time I thought I paradise consisted of beautiful women in corsetts and stockings......

I stand corrected.........more review of the Daniel image...... right down to the toes, right??

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

SIR82 - "and the lions shall shitteth frozen Piña Coladas, and pisseth 18-year-old Macallan"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The question remains what are they to be taught, they already know that they have 1000 years to live a be perfect until that time ends.

Then the prefect ones get to live to eternity and the not so prefect ones get whacked like the first Armageddon.

Quite frankly I think paradise would be pretty boring.

And what about all those billions of people resurrected, they have to be eventually fed and pooped.

Who gets to live in the warm climate like Hawaii and who gets to live in cold climate like Alaska ?

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

gotta keep going to meetings in paradise, hear the message of control from above.

• finally awake
    finally awake

"let us eat and drink for dying just might be better than the WT's interpretation of paradise."

AMEN! I can't think of anything less enjoyable than the WT version of paradise

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

" The question remains what are they to be taught..."

They're discussing the latest "new light" about the meaning of the 10 toes of the image.

Unfortunately, they can't pretend to be sick in order to stay home and skip studying this same publication a 57th time.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How much land will we all get? 1 acre maybe? For eternity?! What is the estimate on the number of people who have lived and died on this earth? If they get resurrected then won't we be crowded? Where will the animals live? They need room too...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit