My friend's conversation with a JW about me! Lol!

by TimothyT 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

One of my old friends from work, who I used to have lots of spiritual conversations with, messaged me on Facebook before and told me how he had a call from the JWs this morning. Here is OUR conversation from Facebook when he told me what happened:

My friend: any way funny thing today, some jehovos came to me door and we were having a chat and i told them i didnt agree with their religion saying i was biased because i had a friend who used to be one and was kicked out for being gay and how could they preach like love etc and be so discriminative and then said they would know you mentioned your name and he did know you, and has even been on holiday with you in the past. i was then telling him how much happier you are since you came out lol it was quite funny!!!!, also hiya. i also said to them that any religion that doesnt accept their DEVOTE members for who they are is a farce lol. he seemd ok we jus came to a impass lol

Me: yeh, awww, how nice of you. well thanks for telling them that im happier. thats the biggest insult to them of all. they won’t believe it. they will envision im upset and depressed

My friend: i made a point of it. i actually said it and he goes , oh well if u think hes happier, i was like no HE IS its a massive diffrence if u could see him now. i said surely its better for tim now than all those years where he was at war with himself in turmoil over "the real him" not being able to show and feeling it was wrong because of his religion

Me: how did he respond?

My friend: actuially a funny response kinda retarded. he said well if tim was struggling he could of aked for help, him meaning pray the gay away type shit i think

Me: which i did and it didnt work…

My friend: went on to say they have to live by the bibles rules he doesnt make them god does nd i jus said interpretation.

Lol. I was so happy when he told me this. More than anything, I love it when the JWs see and hear that im ever so happy now that I am no longer one of them. The scripture about fiery coals comes to mind. I just knew that the JWs would deny that Im happy. Its what they are like isnt it. They cannot comprehend that someone would be happy without the organisation. Lol. How very misguided they are. That comment too... you may THINK he is happy... Lol! I find it laughable that someone can even suggest what another person could be thinking of feeling when they havnt even bothered saying hello to them for 2 years! Hehe.

Tim :)

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Love the story! It's wonderful to live life being your true self. I always make sure that when I run into JW's, that I let them know how great my life is! I brag about my son being in college and my youngest playing sports. No shame at all from me. I feel sorry for them.

• happy@last
    happy@last

That's great - they just don't get it that you could be happier. 2 JWs came to my house recently to see my wife (she's still in) but she wasn't around. They kept remarking on how well I looked. I think they thought I would have been in sackcloth and ashes.

• Emma
    Emma

Hooray for friends! Great "witness" from him. Congrats to you!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'm sending you a PM Tim

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Mickey Mouse - PM

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh well if u think hes happier

I find it odd that such a misreable religion thinks they have the market cornered on happiness.

• BroMac
    BroMac

pray the gay away.... hehe i like that. before I woke up my views on homos queers fags etc were disgusting. those are the terms I used. alot!

now I see another HUMAN. who deserves to be loved. (just not by me lol) joke joke.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

You can love them in the agape, storge and philia way :)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

That comment too... you may THINK he is happy... Lol! I find it laughable that someone can even suggest what another person could be thinking of feeling when they havnt even bothered saying hello to them for 2 years!

The sheer ARROGANCE. I thought mind reading was Demonism!

If you think you are happy than you must be. Turn it around:

"He only THINKS he is miserable and suicidally depressed. He is actually ecstatic, but doesnt realise it..."

Don't make sense huh?

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit