Sexual Wrongdoing & The Commeddee of Elders

by Malsonilla 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

Let's pretend I am sitting in the hot seat before a pervy Commeddee of Elders for the none-of-your-fucking-busines-what-I-do-with-my-own-junk sin of having extra-marital sex or pre-marital sex. Having established that there was penetration (either vaginal or anal), are the elders ever concerned with whether or not a condom was worn? Do they ever ask? Do they care? Are they supposed to ask, and if so, why?

Has anyone here in a similar situation been asked whether or not a condom was worn while recounting such personal information to a group of pot-belly janitors and carpet cleaners?

Are there any former JW elders here who can give any insight?

Thanks

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I doubt that most would care, as it would not affect their decision (unless perhaps you know you have HIV). In a decision to only give private reproof they might want to know that no one got pregnant. Otherwise, the health of you or the other party or pregnancy is of no concern to them.

Doc

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

Thanks, Doc. Were you/are you and elder? (I am just trying to keep personal opinion separate from personal experience).

Mal

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Yes! Elders do ask whether a condom was used. And they ask even more detailed questions that border on being pervy that you would think there is no reason to ask. The condom question is used to establish premeditation and intent.

No condom. The accused says no, that things got out of hand pretty quick and it all happened so fast. Goes to no intent to commit sin.

Condom used. Oh? Where did the condom come from? Implies willful intent to commit sin.

• finally awake
    finally awake

if someone wore a condom, that's evidence of premeditation. I can see how that would affect the outcome of the hearing. Of course, I am not an elder (I lack the necessary anatomy) and I've never had a Judicial Committee so I could be 100% off base.

• Inisc
    Inisc

I got asked if there's a chance she could be pregnant.

I didn't entirely understand why they thought that was relevant in determining guilt or repentance.

Also was asked if I stayed the night or went home.

I was honestley expecting them to next ask me if we spooned afterwards.

So glad I'll never have to go thru that farce again.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Oh Inisic....wait until they ask the male "did she climax." They will assume that the male did. And then they will ask the female if she climaxed. Why? Once again, in their perverted reasoning, her enjoyment will go to intentionally sinning and being lost enough in the sin to enjoy it to its full. I have been with elders who asked all sorts of crazy things.

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

Bob and Finally, thanks. You completely nailed it, I think. It totally makes sense that they would ask such a question for the sole purpose of determining premediation.

Inisc, I know how you feel. It is none of their damned business, and how funny is it that some of us or all of us who were ever in a similar position just allowed them to creep all over our personal sexual experiences like that.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

They asked me, I said . " I pulled OUT!!"

The PO said... "IT ONLY TAKES ONE LITTLE DROP!!"

they were worried about preganacy.

I wanted to start my own thread about how creepy it was when they had to have me describe the PENETRATION...

I was repeat offender till I finally got DF'd

• zeb
    zeb

Tater T.

"describe the penetration..."

a screaming example of the absence of even the most basic training in interpersonal skills.

Do they get off on this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit