"THE LIGHT JUST GOT BRIGHTER-----AGAIN"

by new boy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

March 1980 WT can't remember the 1st or 15th or what page, but they did baiscally the same thing there too, about blaming the rank and file.

That is the closet I have EVER seen the WTB&TS give an apology.

Who in your HO is leading the WTB&TS? When Bro. Knorr was prez it was still Freddy running things.

I'm not talking about Larson. So I say it's Bro. Adams. Oh there's another guy but his name escapes me.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Noone has mentioned the concept of "sifting" the church.
    God gives forth utterances that can be interpreted in numerous ways, allowing the believers to misinterprete if they choose to,after all, they have free will.
    Then, when they are "disappointed' the ones who are really just fair weather followers are sifted out of the brotherhood.
    God is a sifter, a shaker, a searcher into hearts.
    Now of course he is not searching hearts for his own benefit. after all, he already knows everything. No.
    he is doing it so that, after Armaggedon, when your wife weeps because you are not a survivor, He will be able to present her with the record of your thoughts actions, which will convince her that...yes..you really did not Love Jehovah, and so needed destroying.
    after this realization, she will cry no more, hence that scripture will be fulfilled .." he shall wipe every tear from their eye, Mourning shall be no more"..
    See how loving God is?
    This makes perfect sense.
    ???

• chezza
    chezza

Stop shining that torch in my face will ya

• D8TA
    D8TA

The Governing Body reminds me of someone....hmmm....oooh, can we say HOMER SIMPSON???

"light goes on"
    "light goes off"
    "light goes on"
    "light goes off"
    "light goes on"
    "light goes off"
    "light goes.....

D8TA

• new boy
    new boy

Another one from the bone yard....

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Just digging through the trash can of my brilliance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit