I lost a good friend yesterday

by zed is dead 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Sorry for the loss of your friend, and a friend of the entire exJW community. Great youtube. I see she was such a support to everyone who interacted with her.

RIP Bex. Thank you for all you've done.

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

She seemed like a beautiful person who was committed to helping others. So sad she's gone.

RIP

• cantleave
    cantleave

I chatted to her many times on FB,she was an absolutely delightful person. I would have loved to have met her in person.

Such a sad and highly unexpected loss. Shows how fragile life is, make the most of it people, it is all we can guarantee.

• flipper
    flipper

ZED my bro- my wife told me about this thread last night. I'm so sorry for your loss my friend. She seemed like a beautiful individual. We both send our deepest sympathies and condolences. Hope to chat with you this weekend. Hang in there my friend. We love you like family, because to us you are family. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• l p
    l p

my condolances to all those affected

lp

• talesin
    talesin

My sister, you are forever in my heart, and I feel you in the wind. You will always be with us!

Never was this more true than of Becca,,,, she changes everything she touches; everything she touches changes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit