Its 2014 NEXT year. What will the spin be?

by Slidin Fast 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

You know what. The spin doctors at Brookyn can beat any political damage control experts I have ever heard.

Perhaps we can give them some help. The centenery of 1914 is NEXT YEAR, will they celebrate?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

They will celebrate. WOOHOOOOOO!!! God's Kingdom has been ruling 100 years! YESSSSSSS!!!!

They are attacking this thing head-on; no regrets, no remorse.

Remember. . . .

These are the MOST FUCKING DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.

• paladin
    paladin

Yes, celebrate 100 years of failed delusional predictions with more to follow.

• wasblind
    wasblind

New light : No cussin' , stick to words that are only in the bible.

Example : Ba'laam beat the hell out of his donkey's damn ass or;

Cain knocked the hell out of Abel or ; Satan told a damn lie

• Joliette
    Joliette

There gonna come up with new light. As they always do.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

If Watchtower does not host one helluva big birthday bash it’ll have a lot of explaining to do!

See: Watchtower on Kingdom Centennial Birthday? at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/07/watchtower-on-kingdom-centennial.html

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• Fernando
    Fernando

Don't know where I saw this question, but love it:

"Considering that Russell died in 1916, how come he did not know that Jesus had started ruling in 1914?"

The best answer any Watchtower religionist ever came up with, that I am aware of, is that dissenters are lying and have falsified older publications that prove this.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It will be interesting to see. However, it wouldn't surprise me if they brought up the popular interest that there has been in 2012/mayan calendar, and call it foolish and cast themselves as so much better than that.

S

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It's been 100 years so you know it's right around the corner.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

No spin. Jehovah is revealing things slowly so us dumb humans can absorb real truths. He gives these fake truths a run and then drops the real deal. So 100 years was always part of the plan. We just couldn't understand it so he gave us a big fat turd of a prophecy, for 100 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit