Aussie Oz

George burns once said: "you are only as old as the woman you feel"

that makes me 33 then.

Oz

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

i think groucho marx said that.

How old are you?

I DON'T KNOW. I'm a tree! Count my rings. what do I look like the tree of knowledge?that's not my branch. you're barking up the wrong tree.I oughta tear you from limb to limb! Yes, i'm done.i'm leafing.

• Borges
    Borges

I'm 40 attended and 7 missed DCs old.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

43 time really flies

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I'm 39 Hex.

But, if we're counting birthdays celebrated... then I'm... let's see... 5 (when my mom started studying with JWs...) + 12 = 17 years old... which is about the age that I act, too.

• caliber
    caliber

A more geriatric board than I imagined
    ...hee hee hee

A song for all the puppies on the board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pxQVejXwts

• mouthy
    mouthy

Great!!I dont need no rocking chair either. But he looks as though he wont need one for many more yearsThanks

• clarity
    clarity

Roger marries at age 85At 85 years of age, Roger married Jenny, a lovely 25 year old..
    Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their
    wedding she and Roger should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may overexert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the
    expected knock' on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door
    opens and there is Roger, her 85 year old groom, ready for action. They unite as one. All goes well, Roger takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door,and it's Roger, Again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised, Jenny consents for more coupling. When the newly weds are done, Roger kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - Roger Is back again, rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for more 'action'. And, once more they enjoy each other.

But as Roger gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, 'I Am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once. You are truly a great lover, Roger.'
    Roger, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You mean I was here already?'

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit