• pixel
  • maninthemiddle
  • pixel
    pixel

Thanks Maninthemiddle.

• jw07
    jw07

Awwww...sectarian love :)

HD cameras, good sound and video editing, helicopter footage, and tear jerking music really does wonders for propaganda.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Take away: If you have no valuable skill and would just rather do "keep it in the family" disaster relief than go out in field service, you too can be part of a 15 person human conveyor belt for carrying garbage 20 feet from the house to the garbage truck. Maybe the contractors will learn a thing or two from this operation.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Take away #2 (after I finished drying my tears): Your generous donations are hard at work flying WT heavy Gary Breaux (pronounced "Bro") in a chopper all along the New Jersey coast. You might protest that this helicopter ride is unnecessary, but that's where you would be wrong. He was using his new JW-detector 3400 goggles to detect JW houses to swoop down upon and repair. A lack of nearby landing pad is not a problem. As long as the next door neighbor is not a JW, the WTChopper1 is authorized to land on top of the debris of their houses. Unless it's a really nice one that can be rebuilt and appropriated for JW-use after the big A when its occupants are destroyed. You go Breaux!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I wonder if the storm victims will have to sign over their insurance checks to the Watch Tower like the Katrina victims did.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Pretty slic presentation. You have to admit.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sorry not impressed! Jehovah this, Jehovah that, the friends this, the friends that. No mention of Jesus Christ throughout this propaganda campaign.

I can’t help but think of what Jesus himself said at Matt 6:2-4:

‘Hence when you go making gifts of mercy, do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, just as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to you, they are having their reward in full. But you, when making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right is doing, that your gifts of mercy may be in secret; then your Father who is looking on in secret will repay you.’

PS: The Mormon Church has a department called ‘Humanitarian Services’ that dwarfs the ‘Disaster Relief’ efforts of JWs.

• shadow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit