FEBRUARY 1ST 2013 WT TRACTAZINE!!! LIGHT GETTING BRIGHTER!!!!

by DATA-DOG 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

At my last meeting I picked up the new Feb 1, 2013 WT. My first reaction was " Is this a joke?" I said so out loud to the literature servant.

So while checking it out and weighing it's pathetic mass in my hand, I noticed something. You may have already seen this, but it was new to me. On page 8 in the article " They wanted me to prove the truth to myself ". It is the story of a young man who became a Mormon. Why? His parents were impressed by the clean- cut, well mannered ministers of the cult religion. As this young man grew up, he enjoyed the social activities and respected the moral values of the Mormons.

This young man had family in the " truth ". He was impressed by the JW's use of the Bible at a convention. His Aunt and Uncle said that he should prove the truth to himself. So his search begins. He was suprised at how little he really knew about Mormon teachings. So he went to the official Mormon web-site. He was disturbed by doctrinal discrepencies.

Here is the quote that jumped out at me. While searching for answers, this young man decides to speak with responsible Church leaders about his questions and doubts. What was he told?

" I was told that the answers to my questions involved mysteries that one day would be solved as the light became brighter "

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yes, I saw that one too.

• Zagor Almanah
    Zagor Almanah

Yup, it sure is, MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT....

• pixel
    pixel

O Gosh. Thanks for the find.

• Gayle
    Gayle

It's like they look at a mirror and they don't see themselves.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

LOL, mormons have nu lite too....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I just feel so alone at the meetings. I can't understand why no one can see this?? I feel like I am on crazy pills!! I am a fish who has realized that he is in a fish bowl!

Here is what the man in the article did.

Organized Religion should be taxed out of existence..

• maisha
    maisha

Cracked up with that one DD.. lolololol

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hahahahahahaha. This really is the pot calling the kettle!

Was his name Andre by any chance?

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

The edition in portuguese only says:

"I was told that the answers to my questions involved mysteries not yet solved"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit