Who did jesus look like, his mom or his dad?

by Honeybucket 95 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sigh... here we go...

No dinosaurs, no science, no (alleged) "baiting... no interest (or so it's claimed)... yet here you folks are. Not a word... until I post. Really, are your lives SO sad, SO reclusive, SO... senseless and meaningless... that you TRULY have nothing better to do than "stalk" me? NOTHING else to talk about... and no one else to talk TO... but me... and what I share? TRULY?

Some folks need to get a life, really. I mean, if me and what I post is the reason you get up each morning... and that does seem to be the case... then I truly pity each and every one of you.

What I post/share is really not that all of a threat to you. Or is it?

A slave of Christ,

SA

• designs
    designs

Had his mother's nose and his father's chin.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    Not a word... until I post. Really, are your lives SO sad, SO reclusive, SO... senseless and meaningless...

Still at it, aren't you?

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

He was the spit of his father.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Don't be offended its just a joke

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Still at it, aren't you?

And still following me, aren't you? Why? Surely... SURELY... you have better things to do... and better people (in your opinion) to address? Oh, wait... maybe you don't. Either one.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

And still following me, aren't you? Why? Surely... SURELY... you have better things to do... and better people (in your opinion) to address? Oh, wait... maybe you don't. Either one.

Quite presumptuous. You'll notice you weren't the last poster on the thread when I posted. I paid no attention and opened up and saw DNA and alleles being discussed. Very interesting. Then I saw you in there handing out personal attacks.

• caliber
    caliber

book of Mormon

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I thought the shroud was shown to be a hoax?

• caliber
    caliber
    I thought the shroud was shown to be a hoax?

Ask EP he knows how to ferret out BS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit