New letter RE public witnessing.. omg they are setting up stands!!!

by BigE 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Whats next?..

WatchTowers on a Stick and Ice Cream truck Music?

.......................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• tiki
    tiki

hhahahahahahaha Outlaw!!! with that crappy tinny stupid 'music' you can hear for blocks.........too funny!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was thinking infomercials

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

They should also serve lemonade, koolaid, and a free WT public addition with every glass.

• Joker10
    Joker10

The program officially started in Manhattan, an area where it is difficult to go door to door because of high security buildings and finding people at home.

(http://www.jw.org/en/news/by-region/americas/united-states/special-campaign-manhattan/)

I work in Downtown Los Angeles and I started seeing them here with their displays about 4 months ago. Sometimes there are two JWs there. Sometimes I see four or even five. The intersectation where they set up has a lot of foot traffic and it seems like they don't have a hard time getting people to approach them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was thinking infomercials.....Wha Happened

Not only do you get Jesus,Jehovah and a Pedophile..

We`ll toss in SparLock!!..

But wait!..There`s More!..

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/anthony-morris-dvd.jpg

thsmilie_happy_251.gif

........................... mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Joker I just sent u a PM

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

This was being done in California at Universities and shopping centers ten years ago by pioneers.

Shall we help the Watchtower financially with it's printing costs $$$ ??...by accepting piles of books and engaging the volunteers with mind opening questions??

The Menlo Park Ca. elders (who are now disfellowshipped for apostacy-for refusing to go along with the WTBTS hall grab), were VERY active with this at Stanford.

• trujw
    trujw

Great news. I have JW's give me a WHAT look when I tell them I witness to Jehovahs witnesses. I love reading Duet 18:20-22. Now they can't take off like they do from my door this is great news. Oh how G-D has provided a great bnew oppurtunity fpr us. I can garantee you once I am done they will never be back at that corner.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Persoanlly I was surprised they had a stand at the DMV. The Hari Krishnas had that covered years ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit