AAAAHH!! DO you really want this "everlasting life in Paradise"?

by hamsterbait 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I agree with Finally Awake. I'd rather die than live forever in a JW paradise.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

well jw is a scam and real paradise is well i cant even imagine how awesome it will be !

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I'd rather be in hades.

Think Jw's are self righteous and arrogant now? Imagine if they were to become perfect. smugness out the bum.

Anyone ever see the South Park episode about smug people driving prius's and smelling their own farts in order to not allow methane ruin the earth? I imagine it would be close to that.

• haboob48
    haboob48

I just think WTB&T$ are selling Paradise Timeshares!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Well, I would enjoy having perfect health and living in a paradise. I would think I would be able to come up with a life that didn't involve large amounts of maual labor. I would imagine I would spend the first few hundred years inventing ways to grow food without a lot of Manuel labor.

Then I could write books, invent things, make art, design houses. explore the earth, write poetry. Life is too short to do all the things I would like to do. I guess eventually you would get bored, but that wouldn't happen for thousands of years. Then you could just kill yourself, I guess.

It would be a nice problem to have, if only it was true.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

You left out the boring meetings that must be attended, because you can't use the excuse of being sick.

No celebrations ever, for anything. Unless it's some replacement Memorial where you have to go to a meeting.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades
    I'd rather be in hades.

so would i.... :P

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Interesting concept really...

spend ones whole real life trying not to enjoy it so you can enjoy an imaginary life later...

Oz

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I know Hades... I totally thought of you when I wrote that... not to beat ya to the punch line

• clarity
    clarity

How about the weekly checks to make sure that

you are doing everything 'their way'!! A JC in the back room.

>

Like did you deviate your sexual positions at all?

Missionary position only ...and no dirty thoughts

allowed ... should be easy huh ..just think of the

Queen GB! Sex only to have a baby!

>

Did you use clay cooking pots only ....NO aluminum pots!!

No dogs for pets ...you know what the bible says..don't you!

No laying about ....god gives you power and you won't tire out,

so keep working ...7 days a week! DO MORE!!!

>

Oh kill me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit