Timeline - last 2000+ years - Please share what has God done?

by dreamgolfer 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

In light of the Shooting yesterday the Question needs to be asked (maybe Rhetorically)

What has God done to show he cares about mankind?

Please dont be snippy, just be nice.

Hey we deserve better dont we?

• designs
    designs

Developed the Catholic Church and Protestantism who went on to have some very nice wars with each other. Promoted slavery and taught Christians to think of themselves as having the Divine Right to steal lands from indigenous peoples all over the world.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hidden in plain sight in scripture, for thousands of years, is God's only and ultimate solution, blueprint and roadmap to all that ails mankind.

We humans have for thousands of years largely chosen to ignore this map in favour of its nemesis religion.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

If you would have asked me that a few years ago I had an answer. Unfortunately, I now know that answer was completely wrong.

Now I have few answers, only questions.

00DAD

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Saved alot of people from the second death.

• FrenchFreeJW
    FrenchFreeJW

Don't be so eager ! Zephania had written “The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying of it very much", 2658 years ago.

(the GB don't create nothing in terme of false prophecy. Actually They just follow a biblical model.)

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

nothing nada zip....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

would make the smallest book in the world along with The Book of Italian War Hero's

• jam
    jam

He has made it very clear there is no God, or at least

there is not a loving God.

• cofty
    cofty

Saved alot of people from the second death. - ucantnome

And who invented the second death?

Are you saying that god sacrificed himself to himself to save people from himself? Genius!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit