They really do love their sign, don't they...

by cedars 27 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Yes they do!... they already have Dubs cashing in on t-shirt sales at zazzle.com

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

They sure spent some cash on that little vid. It's got it all: helicopter shots, re-enactments, great production values etc.

And man is it sickening.

Maybe that's why they are begging for cash now - they wanna make more of these slick corporate vids.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

So women can have the honour of changing the lights on the Watchtower sign, but not read out loud in a Kingdom Hall.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

It's a ©2013 WTBTS video production.

Soon that sign will coming down - the latest when they move out.

If their logo goes into oblivion soon, many would love that also.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Scripturally a penis is not required for the lighting of lamps or the modern day equivalent, ie bulbs!

• hoser
    hoser

This is from the article that goes with the video.

"Will the time-and-temperature sign be there for another 40 years? Probably not. With the planned relocation of Jehovah’s Witnesses’ world headquarters to upstate New York, that decision will rest with the future owners of the building."

Basically this tells me that they are in it for the long haul. They do not believe that the end of this system is just around the corner.

hoser

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The whole time I watched, I just kept thinking " IT'S A COMMERCIAL!!!! "

Jehovah's Witnesses are always thinking about advertising!! Disgusting. Reminds me of the following clip except the JW video is not as exciting...

They ALL love their buildings and signs and advertising/ powerful works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Ec0xbbwPM

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

They need a sign that reads:

S - T - U - P - I - D

- Wing Commander

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Now, talk about propaganda. This piece of video is designed to pump up JW's in a few ways about the organization.

One is that these guys who knew nothing about what they were doing got the job done, which implies that Jehovah must have blessed their efforts. Another, as mentioned, is that Jehovah's organization has progressed since putting that sign up and now uses women as equals to men- which is a load of bullcrap.

Read this bullcrap story that has been spread at WTS conventions about the clock on the sign: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/149441/1/The-WT-Clock-Proof-that-Jehovah-is-amazing-and-awe-inspiring

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit